Houzz Interior Design Ideas
By Houzz Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 14 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 1.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organising guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, recipes, humour and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-to, celebrities and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
What the Press has to say about Houzz:
• “Users can exchange design ideas, seek advice from experts, source suppliers and tradespeople, and purchase appliances and furniture." - Sydney Morning Herald
• “...providing even more relevant inspiration, information and advice to help Australians improve their homes from start to finish." - Jen Bishop, The Interiors Addict
Getting Started: http://www.houzz.com.au/getStarted
What's New in Version 18.1.0
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 03 January 2018
- Version: 18.1.0
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Houzz Inc.
- © 2017 Houzz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes