By HP Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Print documents, photos, or content seamlessly from other apps. Simply share content and select the HP ePrint app to enable printing.
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP AiO Remote!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
What's New in Version 6.1
- We improved the print settings and image edition to make it easier and simpler to access and use.
- A completely redesigned page range selection."
One of the best print apps
Found this app very easy to setup and get great results without having to follow instructions
Should also be used in conjunction with the AiO Remote for connection to your scanner
Both great apps!
Quick setup & easy to use
After downloading the app for free then plugging in the IP address of my printer I was printing effortlessly from my iPhone on the couch in under 5 minutes :) The app even told me I was low on some ink colours!
Practical and Useful
This app is great, not only can I print direct from my iPhone and iPad, it has a handy edit tool so I can get all my printing perfect in the palm of my hand.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 December 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HP Inc.
- © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.