Hubbub is a delightful way to create, view and collaborate on GitHub Issues from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
All of the issue search and filtering options available on GitHub.com and more are now available, right from the palm of your hand.
• Filtering, Sorting and Searching; All GitHub Issues content is seamlessly and regularly cached and synchronised to Hubbub. Searching, applying filters, or sorting just work instantly - no waiting for request roundtrips. Create simple or complex filters on your issue items; far more powerful than those provided by GitHub.com.
• Markdown; A fully-featured markdown editor is baked right in to Hubbub, so you can format and preview your issues on the go.
• Mentions and References; @mention your collaborators from any issue or comment, or reference another issue with '#' followed by its ID.
• Emoji; Hubbub has full support for emoji including a powerful autocomplete, available directly from the extended keyboard.
• GitHub Status; Service updates are fed directly to your device from status.github.com, so if there are interruptions in service, you'll know why.
• Background Refresh
• GitHub Enterprise support
• GitHub.com repo search
• More editing control over issues and comments
+ Markdown text input now highlights valid Markdown syntax (please email us at email@example.com if you notice any syntax problems)
+ Markdown text input now uses a fixed-width type :)
+ Corrects issue where last few characters of repo README.md files were mangled
+ Corrects issue where using Hubbub for the first time may display a black screen
+ Alleviates issue where some repos may not be detected by Hubbub. We're working on a longer term resolution for this problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost all I need
It is just slightly buggy... I want to be able to raise and monitor issues in the fly as I get them when I’m talking to customers or on the road. It allows me to fill out more detail when I get back in front of the laptop.
Unfortunately it is still slightly buggy when trying to add the Issue name. So can’t test/use it beyond this but looks promising. Hoping for an update to fix things soon!
Black screen, nothing happens.
Looks horrible on iPhone 6S Plus
Would be great if it could be optimised for the larger iPhones, as it seems like a good app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.