Hungry Shark Evolution
By Future Games of London
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hungry Shark Evolution
Take control of a very Hungry Shark in this action packed aquatic adventure.
Survive as long as possible by eating everything that gets in your way!
Many different sharks to collect and evolve, including the Hammerhead, Great White and Megalodon!
+ Optimised for iPhone 6
+ Console quality, 3D graphics
+ 13 Shark types to unlock
+ A huge free-roaming world to explore!
+ Intuitive touch or tilt controls
+ 15 sunken Bonus Objects to discover
+ Over 70 missions to complete
+ Equip your sharks with special gadgets and items
+ Unlock Baby Sharks to boost your predatory powers
+ Combo bonuses and Gold Rush to beat your hi-score
+ GameCenter and video recording social features
+ You can cloud save your save data via Facebook across all your Apple devices!
Hungry Shark Evolution is regularly updated with new features, content and challenges to keep you coming back for more!
Play as much as you like! - no arbitrary time loops or energy mechanics!
***Game of the Year 2013! (TIGA Awards)***
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gems and Coin currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Coins can also be collected in game without requiring purchase, or by watching video advertisements from the Treasure screen.
This game contains advertising.
Advertising is disabled if you make any purchase.
What's New in Version 3.9.2
- You can now play Hungry Shark Evolution on your Apple TV!
- Professor Kempstein has finally perfected his latest creation, the Pyro Shark!
- This fire breathing monster can soar through the skies and triggers meteor storms!
- Pyro Shark is the 4th Special Shark, available now from the Secret Lab!
This game is great, loving it except when I get a high score, using the starting shark and killing the biggest shark I've ever seen size of a whale. (The gold rush times 2) and got so much gold and points. I die watch video and fame crashes and I lose everything.... Also PLEASE fix the controls. It's so weird trying to turn. Sometimes it won't turn or move and screws me up. The controls is awkward!
I can't even download it
I know is bad to even write a review on something I can't download but have played this game before and if your like me and go straight to the reviews button which I think is everyone but whatever than trust me this is a good game and it's free so get it
Love the game!!! So good, except for a small glitch when you die the rating option will come up and then the game goes unresponsive
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 April 2016
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Future Games of London
- © 2012 Future Games of London Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$2.99
- 2000 Coins$2.99
- 60 Gems$7.99
- 6000 Coins$7.99
- 130 Gems$14.99
- 13000 Coins$14.99
- 900 Gems$79.99
- 300 Gems$30.99
- 30000 Coins$30.99
- 90000 Coins$79.99