This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Control your Hunter irrigation system(s) remotely using this app or using a web browser from anywhere in the world (note: internet access required).
The app allows for -
• Control of multiple Hydrawise/Hunter irrigation controllers
• Landscape and irrigation contractor management
• Manually start, stop (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• Configure watering schedules and zones
• Configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• View watering and rainfall reports
• View watering schedules and history
• View forecast and current weather conditions
• Attach images to each of your irrigation zones
This app requires a valid account at http://hydrawise.com. An account is free. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a Hydrawise-Ready Hunter irrigation controller is required - this can be purchased from your local Hunter distributor.
With a Hunter HC Irrigation Controller you can -
• Save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather conditions
• Control the system from anywhere in the world using your web browser or iPhone app
• Water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• Get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• Manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one account
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Allow users to upload Avatars
Updated My Account page
Fix for alert wording
Was a good app. Latest update seems to add a 5 minute buffer to any start station now request. Not acceptable. Im testing my retic for summer and every time I start now, there is a 5 minute buffer in place. Sorry you need to fix. Major functionality loss.