Control your Hunter irrigation system(s) remotely using this app or using a web browser from anywhere in the world (note: internet access required).
The app allows for -
• Control of multiple Hydrawise/Hunter irrigation controllers
• Landscape and irrigation contractor management
• Manually start, stop (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• Configure watering schedules and zones
• Configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• View watering and rainfall reports
• View watering schedules and history
• View forecast and current weather conditions
• Attach images to each of your irrigation zones
This app requires a valid account at http://hydrawise.com. An account is free. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a Hydrawise-Ready Hunter irrigation controller is required - this can be purchased from your local Hunter distributor.
With a Hunter HC Irrigation Controller you can -
• Save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather conditions
• Control the system from anywhere in the world using your web browser or iPhone app
• Water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• Get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• Manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one account
This release contains a few minor improvements:
- your controller list is now shown alphabetically if you have multiple controllers
- contractors can add a controller when a customer has 0 controllers in their account
- some usability improvements to the remote control
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised, love it
Hydrawise has taken all the stress away from keeping up (i.e. I wasn’t) with my diverse garden watering needs. Shrubs are flowering like never before, and my vegetable seedling actually survive my in attention. I like that I can separately schedule for my plants that are undercover (no rainfall).
However, my powers bills have shot up because Hydrawise do not currently support multiple zones at once, even though my pump could readily handle it. So instead of completing a schedule in an hour, my pump is being run unnecessarily for many hours. Hydrawise, please take the financial pain away and add support for multiple zones at once.
Thanks for a fantastic product!
Deployment in aus poor
Overall this set up does the job, but it’s very untidy and confusing to start off. It also doesn’t explain why very well it does specific tasks for example, why is it watering more days this week? The report/schedule can be improved a lot. In fact overall it could use improvements to speed it up and present information in a better way. It defiantly feels like the developer touches it once a year or two because I only remember an update coming out once. 3 starts for functionality, minus 2 for UI and app.
No next button??
While a zone is running there is no option to select next and have it move onto the next zone. You must manually stop the zone that is on then manually start the next zone. This means if you run a bore pump and you’ve got 12 zones that you want to do a quick test run on you must start and stop your pump 12 times, seems silly for an expensive controller. My last orbit controller which was just dials even had a next function.
- Caterra Pty Ltd
- 168.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hunter Industries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.