By nextmedia Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hyper is Australia's leading multi-format gaming magazine. It consistently delivers all the information a gamer could want on all the next-generation consoles, handhelds, mobile phones and PC gaming as well as the latest DVD and Blu-Ray movie releases.
-Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-2 Issues (6 months) at AU$8.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it, and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 4.3
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Improved menu design
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 September 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: NEXTMEDIA PTY LTD
- © NEXTMEDIA PTY LTD & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- #242 Dec 2013 of Hyper$5.99
- #243 Jan 2014 of Hyper$5.99
- September 2013 of Hyper$5.99
- #244 Feb 2014 of Hyper$5.99
- November 2013 of Hyper$5.99
- #251 Sep 2014 of Hyper$5.99
- October 2013 of Hyper$5.99
- June 2013 of Hyper$5.99