iAllowance (Allowances, Chores & Rewards w/Sync)
By James Spencer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Proven To Work! 10+ Million chores completed and 6+ Million allowances paid using iAllowance! ***
*** Apple Staff Favorite ***
*** Featured by Money Magazine ***
Put piggy banks and paper money behind you! iAllowance is the only thing you need to manage your child's finances and teach him or her about saving and spending money. Whether you want to set up a weekly allowance or pay out a special reward, iAllowance handles everything for you with an eye-pleasing and easy-to-use interface.
- Simple and Fun
- Run on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Sync Your Data Between Devices using iCloud or Dropbox
- Works With ALL Your Children
- Unlimited Number of Banks with Optional Interest
- Automatic Allowance Payments
- Chores/Jobs Tracking with Push Reminders
- Reward Tracking - Great For Motivation
- Use Real Money, Stars or Time for Banks, Allowances and Chores
- Use the Setup Assistant to Quickly Setup the App
- Email & Direct Print Reports Using AirPrint
- Parental Controls
- Automatic Local Backup
- Supports 150+ World Currencies
SIMPLE AND FUN
iAllowance may look simple at first glance - the bookshelves and chalkboard make this app very approachable. However, iAllowance is a powerful family finance management system, allowing you to set up scheduled payouts, deduct expenditures, and show category totals - even search for a specific transaction!
SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE CHILDREN
You can setup iAllowance to track the finances for all your kids, each with a separate photo for easy identification and as many banks as you desire.
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF BANKS
Kids are very busy these days. From general spending money to clothing allowances, gas money to cell phones accounts, kids and parents have a lot to keep track of in today's world. With iAllowance, you can create an unlimited number of banks for each of your kids. Each bank has its own transaction list where you can add, edit and delete transactions as often as you need to.
If you don't want to use real money, you can setup any bank to use stars or even time. Mix and match star, time and real money banks to make iAllowance work best for you. Furthermore, you can assign an optional interest rate to any of the banks to help teach your children the value of saving money over the long term.
Let iAllowance do the remembering for you! It's easy to set up any number of allowances that will pay out automatically at repeating intervals. Each allowance can be set up to pay into one or more of the child's banks. There is no need to setup a single allowance for each bank.
Track all your children's chores with iAllowance. Get your kids involved in the process and watch the chores get done! Use the reminders to push alerts to your kids - even if iAllowance is not running.
Kids are more motivated when they have goals to work towards. You can setup rewards that you can choose to 'cash in' when you child reaches the set goal.
We feel that it's important to get your kids involved in managing their own finances, but it is also important that you have a choice as to whether or not they can edit the information. By turning on the built-in parental controls, you can restrict your kids to a view only mode while you maintain full editorial control for yourself.
SYNCING / AUTOMATIC BACKUP
Use your Dropbox.com account or iCloud to sync iAllowance with all of your iOS devices. iAllowance will automatically store local backups of your data so you can always get back to where you need to.
We are certain that iAllowance will meet all your family finance needs. So, make the leap with Jump Gap Software's iAllowance.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Small version number change - big feature change. Why? Scroll to the bottom.
- iPhone 6 & 6 Plus support.
- New Sync (iCloud and Dropbox)
- Faster and snappier.
Medium Sized Changes:
- The Setup Assistant has been changed to make setting up a second device for sync much easier.
- You can now completely hide one or more children on each device. With Parental Controls turned on, this is a great way to create a child only version of the app - even if your main device has many kids.
- If parental controls are turned on, the help will not be active.
- From the rewards, you can pick the built in iAllowance images for the reward image.
- Made number entry of numbers less than 1 easier.
- Changed the sound system to respect the volume and mute switch on your device.
- Hide the books on an empty bookshelf.
- Overall bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ok, why did the version number only go up by 0.0.1? When iAllowance runs, it makes sure that is it compatible with other devices you may be using. It does this by checking the version number. If the version number changes by 1.X or 0.1, then it will not work with older versions of the app. Even though this version as a ton of new stuff, it is compatible with the previous version. For this reason, it only got the 0.0.1 update.
- Minor Updates and fixed a layout issue for iOS 7.0.
- Also corrected a problem with selecting a child photo and using the camera on the iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 February 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: James Spencer
- © 2015 Jump Gap Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.