Pool Control in the Palm of your Hand
With iAquaLink, you can monitor and control a full range of industry-leading swimming pool equipment anytime, anywhere. iAquaLink offers the ultimate in intelligent pool control from a mobile device - empowering pool owners and professionals to create the perfect pool experience, on-site or on-the-go.
AquaLink - Pool and Spa Automation Systems (AquaLink RS, PDA, Z4, TRi)
Anytime, Anywhere Control:
- Heat up your Spa, adjust sanitizer generation, even manage multiple pools
- Control up to 32 pool/spa features including, lights, waterfalls and jets
- Set the mood automatically with OneTouch Scene selection
iQPUMP - Connected Variable-Speed Pump Control
Optimize Pump Operation:
- Setting custom pump speeds
- Setting custom schedules
- Monitoring power usage
RV5480 iQ - Connected Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Create custom cleaning modes
- Set custom schedules
- Remote Control
- Easy Lift System
Z400 iQ - Connected Heat Pump
Optimized Temperature Control:
- Air and water temperature monitoring
- Set custom temperatures for heating and cooling
- Remote Mode Selection
eXO iQ / Hydroxinator iQ Salt Chlorinator
All-in-1 Water Quality Control:
- Automatic water chemistry maintenance with optional pH Link & Dual Link modules
- Control single-speed pumps and Zodiac variable-speed pumps
- Control white and Zodiac color pool lights
- Hydroxinator iQ model supports gentler magnesium-based water treatments
- Feature Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added Support for eXO iQ & Hydroxinator iQ Chlorinators
- Added Support for Z400 Heat Pump
Ratings and Reviews
Good when it works, but flakey connection.
Frustrating to not be able to connect 4 tines out of 5. Would also be nice to delete items that I don’t own. Eg spa controls.
Does not work with the I phone x
This is is fine with the IPhone 8 but does not work with the IPhone X
Pool automation is a godsend.
It's nice to see that the folk at Zodiac are on a continuous improvement program. I note that the iAqualink is not really compatible with modem wifi. They say you have to backdate 15 years to 'b', or hardwire the internet connection. I hard wired. Otherwise the guys that have put this together should be congratulated for their efforts. Pool control from anywhere is great. I can turn on my solar heating during the day and on my way home I can top up the spa heat with gas heating. Life is good.
An idea for improvement is when turning a pump off at present the icon goes to off and then back on, then on the next refresh cycle it turns to off again. Maybe a 'turning' off or 'communicating with your pool' note should come up on screen.
- Zodiac Pool Systems
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.