iAuditor - Safety Audits, Checklists & Inspections
By SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For inspections and audits in the workplace, SafetyCulture iAuditor, streamlines the process saving you time - and lives.
Easily build your own inspection forms using our simple drag-and-drop builder. Complete inspections on any device, even when you’re offline. Send instantly generated reports to management or customers. Identify trends and review performance across inspections with analytics dashboards.
Used to conduct over 1 million inspections per month by professionals in all industries including Construction, Hospitality (hotels/restaurants), Manufacturing, Transportations/logistics, Mining and more!
More than just a simple checklist app, SafetyCulture iAuditor allows you to standardize your inspection process and review performance across teams, locations, templates and more. Manage risks, keep audit and inspection records centralized, and improve your business over time.
- Easy drag and drop inspection template creation
- Quick deployment of template forms to field team
- Offline access
- Take photos and mark them up
- Conditional logic-driven fields
- Electronic signatures
- Send inspection reports instantly
- Performance scoring
- Automatic backup
- Public Template Library
- Upload and download up to 25 MB/month
- Sync up to 3 devices per user
- Download/share templates with the Public Library
- Export reports in PDF
- Unlimited data upload and download per month
- Setup your organization with users and groups
- Assign permissions
- Administrative controls
- Share template forms securely
- Multiple report export formats
- Analytics tools
- Priority email and chat support
“This app is truly excellent. I do building inspections for work, and this app has helped tremendously. When I was first hired, all reporting was done on paper on the job site and then painfully transferred to the computer after the fact. iAuditor made this process very simple and created all the forms from pre existing templates and had everyone up and running quickly.”
Sign up for a Standard plan account through the app. If you choose to upgrade your account you will be charged a price according to your country. The prices below are up to date as of the last release. Please check inside the application for the current price. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew has been turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period, you will be charged for one month at a time. At anytime you can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings.
US 11.99 USD / CA 16.99 CAD / MX 209.00 MXM / AU 17.99 AUD / NZ 17.99 NZD / JP 1400 JPY / CN 78.00 CNY / SG 16.98 SGD / HK 88.00 HKD / TW 360 TWD / ID 179000 IDR / IN 750 INR / RU 899 RUB / TR 32,99 TL / IL 47.90 ILS / ZA 229.99 ZAR / SA 44.99 SAR / AE 44.99 AED / GB 8.99 GBP / DK 95,00 DKK / SE 129.00 SEK / CH 11.99 USD / NO 129,00 NOK / Euro 11.99 Euro / KO 13.19 USD
What's New in Version 5.0.0
- NEW: Actions feature, assign follow-up tasks to team members, and be notified when the issues are resolved.
- Actions replaces Follow-ups, but you can still access your old Follow-ups data from the Actions tab.
- NEW: Usability upgrades to add media and notes while auditing for a better experience.
- Failed items are now highlighted in PDF reports. Easily spot problems that need attention.
- FIXED: Issue where the app closed unexpectedly when exporting in .JSON format
- Performance and stability improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: 11 April 2017
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- © 2012 SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Standard Individual Subscription$17.99