The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder is the first truly reliable coding app for medical coders in Australia, New Zealand and other ICD-10-AM licensed countries, and will allow you to quickly find any disease and procedure classification code.
It includes the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Tenth Edition, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM), the Australian Classification of Health Interventions (ACHI) and the Australian Coding Standards (ACS) along with all the relevant Coding Rules combined into one easy to use application where every word, phrase and number is searchable.
“The app is fast and mobile. Meaning, I don’t have to wrangle with large coding books or battle with outdated software. TurboCoder makes my job a whole lot easier” – Contract Coder feedback
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and start searching
• Search by any word, code or phrase
• Refine your search to Lead Terms, Codes, or Standards
• TurboCoder’s Pre-emptive Search Spelling Help (PSSH) provides you with a complete list of suggested terms after you type three characters, even if you mistype, making searching quick and efficient
• Search results are shown in context so you always know where you are in the text
• You can search OFF-LINE anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection.
The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder replaces any previous hardcopy or slow outdated software that you may already have. We guarantee you will find anything and everything you require with our proprietary PSSH TurboSearch tools.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
• Fast and easy to use - find what you want up to 5x faster than the books
• Improved productivity and reduced time spent coding medical records
• TurboCoder is updated quarterly – making it more up-to-date and cheaper than purchasing the books for $539 AUD.
• Structured in the familiar book format with each volume findable in the Table of Contents.
• Approved by the Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA) and TAFE for students’ use.
• Can be used as a reference tool to complement the 3M Code Finder currently widely used in Australia.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“It’s a fast, reliable way to find medical codes quickly wherever I am, without the need to carry around five books or a computer” – Coding Auditor feedback
“I like the fact I can start typing and the app automatically gives me a list of lead terms which I can just select from to find the code I’m after and then I’m on my way” – Clinical Coder feedback
“The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder has made my job much much easier, I simply don’t go anywhere around the hospital without it these days” – HIM feedback
“As a Health Information Management Student, I find the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS books very heavy and expensive. But now, with the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder App, I find it’s a better way to access required course information during my studies, plus it saves me money.” – Student feedback
The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder app is available free for 14 days. This way you can try it before you buy.
If, after 14 days, you find it valuable, you will be prompted to upgrade for an unrestricted lifetime license to keep using the app. The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS Tenth Edition app includes quarterly updates for the life of the edition. The app will not expire and will continue to be available for your reference.
However, for now, we encourage you to try it free for 14 days.
And if you have any questions or comments about the App, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd (EIS) is an award-winning, privately-held Software Development and Support Organisation with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
EIS is passionately focused on one objective: “Providing Superior technology solutions for Digital Reference Publications such as the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS.”
To find out more, visit www.eis.com.au.
- coding rules – September 2018
- red bars to highlight recent changes
- Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS TurboCoder, Tenth Edition $179.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.