iConnectHue will bring out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, areas or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start up the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have you got a Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and (w/ optional animation editor) even color animations! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips has made it "app of the month" 3 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
THIS IS is the iPhone version! "iConnectHue HD" for the iPad has even better usability thanks to the larger iPad screen.
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact our support instead of giving a negative rating. Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap, Dimmer and Motion Sensor! More flexibility than any other app on the market (details: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature and more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Powerful timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - with optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, at sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you (blink), transition to scenes
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in-app-purchase:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync your lights to music with Hue Entertainment and make your home a Disco
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching between them
• With Watch Plus you can give voice commands (also old bridge), control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• All in-app-purchases shared w/ iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money - have a look what app development means:
It can do much more than Philips' app:
Welcome to the new age of voice commands - Siri Shortcuts! These allow you to connect any of the following actions taken in iConnectHue to be started by Siri:
• Scenes, Magic Scenes, colors and animations
• Light on/off, group/room off
• Discotainment - open it, start and stop it
Note that certain actions require you to have the appropriate module purchased, otherwise they won't appear as shortcut. Siri Shortcuts require iOS 12 and an iPhone 6S or newer
We've done a few other things that should ease your life:
• Added support for the Hue outdoor Lightstrip and Hue Play
• Improved motion sensor cancel overview
• iConnectHue now warns about unreachable master light in Discotainment - which would hinder Discotainment to work at all
• Small Widget editor editing improvements
• Numerous small improvements all around the app - we hope they help you
• Solved a few problems some of you were experiencing and improved some details
• We’ve beautified some dialogues - can you find them? ;)
iOS 10 users please note: This is likely the last version to support this system. iConnectHue always supports the current and the last system version.
Your feedback is welcome! Never forget, this app wouldn't be here without you! Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support!
Ratings and Reviews
Because this app has a cost and extra purchases beyond that, I avoided it for a long time. I tried every other app I could (minus about two) but found them to be buggy, ugly or badly designed. So I bit the bullet and paid for this app.
I’m really glad I did! This app is very well designed, looks great and is enjoyable to use. I finally feel like I have control over my Hues. The switch editor especially is really powerful.
Ignore that old two star review. iConnectHue is great.
If you have Hue, you need this!
This is what the official Hue app should have been. Simple to use and intuitive, but also offers lots of fine control over everything if you want it. This has replaced a number of other apps for me and is the only Hue app you’ll need.
FINALLY the app my lights deserve!!!
This app does everything I ever wanted for my home automation. I tried a lot of free apps to try and get the right configuration but none of them were able to do what I thought would be pretty standard. It is intuitive, a really easy, good-looking interface and it runs everything from the hub. Even the options it gives for the Philips Tap Switch are incredible and exponentially increase its usability. I have purchased all the in app purchases and they are all worth it and great!!
- Stefan Goehler
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Crossfire Designs
- In-App Purchases
- Automation $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $3.99
- Widget Editor $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.