CancerAid - Empowering cancer patients and carers.
By CancerAid Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CancerAid is a first-of-its kind tool that helps anyone diagnosed with cancer navigate through each stage of their cancer journey.
The app brings patients and caregivers greater structure in their lives by providing them with an easy to use organisational platform and a medically reliable source of cancer information.
“CancerAid allowed me to take control of my medical records and my life at the time I needed it the most” – Sarah, Sydney Australia
BACKED BY INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS AND LEADING CANCER INSTITUTIONS
Designed with input from over 300 cancer specialists, CancerAid is fast becoming the most comprehensive cancer resource and support platform available.
Launching in reputable cancer hospitals worldwide, including the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, and with further leading institutions joining the app over the coming months, CancerAid will soon be a key component of cancer care for all patients and their caregivers.
In addition to being used in 24 countries, CancerAid has become the #1 Cancer App in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom.
HOW IT WORKS
- Organise your cancer information in one place, personalised to you
- Store your medical records, results and specialist’s details in a single location
- Build a complete profile of your diagnostic information
- Track and manage your symptoms, treatments and medications
- Document which treatments and medications have or have not been effective
- Learn about treatments with medically-reliable and peer-reviewed in-app content
- Browse Cancer Specialists by field, cancer speciality, location and institution
- Record your personal journey using the text or video journal
- Connect with others going through similar experiences
- Access news and information about Cancer research, fundraising and community events
HELP YOUR SPECIALIST HELP YOU
CancerAid is designed to be used in conjunction with your medical specialist and is ultimately as much a tool for them as it is for you.
Ask your clinician to assist with compiling your cancer information and treatment data, then facilitate your cancer journey with them via CancerAid.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“I like the fact it provided a simple place to record all the information I got given by my doctor, plus gave me an outlet to talk about the emotions and side-effects I was experiencing.” – Amita, San Francisco United States
“Whichever specialist you visit or hospital you have an appointment at, I have my personalised cancer information easily at hand.” – Anonymous CancerAid User
“Working with my doctor and CancerAid, I could organise my cancer journey and my doctor really loved that I could refer to the app to give him treatment feedback. I would definitely recommend it for any cancer patient.” – Anonymous CancerAid User
“Searching Google for cancer information left me frustrated but having CancerAid on hand let me find details easily that were relevant to my situation.” – Matt, Melbourne Australia
CancerAid is available for free download in the App Store now.
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON
We’re always looking to improve CancerAid. The ability to share your profile with your Personal and Medical “Champions” will be added in the coming months, and soon we will have our world-first Cancer Nutrition and Rehabilitation modules available.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
CancerAid is the brainchild of four Sydney, Australia, based Oncology trainees who are developing the app in conjunction with over 300 cancer specialists, five leading cancer institutions and Papercloud, a leading digital product development studio based in Melbourne.
For more information, visit www.canceraid.com.au
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Thanks for using CancerAid! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Our latest update provides:
- More comprehensive cancer & treatment information than ever before
- Improved medication recording
- Ability to enter multiple cancer types
We're always trying to improve your experience. Your feedback has helped us make our app great - thank you!