What is the myCareTrack app?
myCareTrack offers 24-hour safety for people who are working alone, in potentially hazardous environments, or feel vulnerable.
With individual user ID access, regular check-up calls, and easy duress activation, myCareTrack aims to quickly identify remote workers and individuals who may be in need of assistance.
How does it work?
When a worker commences a shift they check-in using the button on-screen and record a message advising of their movements. At this point they also schedule an automated check-up call following completion of their appointment.
If the check-up time is reached and the worker has not updated their status, Tunstall’s PNC call management platform automatically dials the worker to request their user ID. If they do not answer their phone, PNC will call two more times before an alarm is raised to the 24-hour monitoring centre. If the worker does answer and successfully enter their ID, PNC will simply dial again at the next set time.
In an emergency the user can press their personal bluetooth pendant, worn around the neck or wrist, or the SOS button in the app, which will immediately connect to the monitoring centre, putting the wearer in voice contact with a trained operator who will assess the situation and contact the necessary responder to assist.
Using GPS location details, the care consultant is able to accurately locate the wearer and direct their responders to the precise location.
myCareTrack can also be customised for duress situations where silent monitoring is required for user safety, so as not to alert a potential offender.
Who is it for?
Tunstall’s myCareTrack is suitable for people who work alone or feel vulnerable, including:
• Older people
• Those with long-term conditions
• Community nurses
• Care workers
• Young children
• Domestic violence sufferers
• Night shift workers
• Mobile workers
• People with physical disabilities
• Those who travel regularly
Features and benefits
• Provides a safer working environment
• Provides an easy to use 24/7 emergency call button
• Provides extra reassurance to workers and supervisors
• Supports workplace health and safety policies
• Periodic GPS location information reported to Tunstall's PNC monitoring system
• Simplified installation and central configuration support
• Data connectivity option for faster check-in/out and location text messages
• Check-in status bar for instant confirmation
• Extensive activity reporting
To request a pin and monitoring plan:
P: 1800 603 377
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.