The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy
By ditter.projektagentur GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced cook who clarifies the preparation. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution on your iPad, illustrates every step.
***As seen on Apple's iPad TV ads!***
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients you’ll use in the process. This way and in one glance, you can control if you’ve got all the ingredients you need for preparing the dish.
Each short and straightforward step is clearly explained and easy to understand. Along with the pictures, this assists novice cooks as well as those with more experience in remembering the little touches that can easily be overlooked. Each recipe ends with a photograph of the finished dish, complete with any serving suggestions.
The basic version of the app illustrates 84 recipes, divided into four topics: “Quick & Easy” (60 recipes), “Asian” (5 recipes), “Italian” (15 recipes) and “Baking” (4 recipes). By In-App-Purchase, you can increase your library to 240 total recipes (that’s 60 recipes per chapter).
The item "Baking" is also available with the same content as a separate app: "The Photo Cookbook - Baking".
Each topic is divided into four chapters, within which the recipes are displayed in an overview. Every chapter scrolls vertically, so that you can play with your choices and visually decide which recipe you really want to prepare.
- basic version with 84 recipes and over 700 high-resolution photos
- expandable with In-App-Purchase to 240 recipes and 2,000 photos
- all recipes are easy to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- Mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page.
- You can now add your own notes to recipes.
- ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the relevant ingredient)
The contents of this App can also be found in a book series by Parragon Books.
What's New in Version 7.0.2
This update fixes a display error on iOS 7.
Well worth the money... Already made something from it and it tastes Amazing!!
Everyone is complaining that you have to pay for recipes, but that's for the other Italian & Asian category (They only cost an extra $2.99). What you pay for is the Quick & Easy category.
This app is beautifully designed and very easy to use. I am keen on Italian cooking and the pay-extra Italian food menu is wonderful - entirely worth the money. I especially like the additional info available from the ingredients photos. I am a pretty good cook, not professional but keen, and keen to learn more. This app is perfect for cooks such as myself.
Well worth having
Easy to follow, the photos in colour makes all the difference. You can actually follow the recipes by the pictures.
The finish product in colour as well.
The end product is delicious.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 374 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- © ditter.projektagentur GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases