The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your kitchen with an expert chef who makes everything easy to understand. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution, illustrates each step.
The "Quick & Easy" cookbook, included free, will form the basis of your recipe collection. It features 60 exciting recipes and more than 500 high-resolution photos. Any recipe in the cookbook can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
Nine more cookbooks, each with at least 60 recipes, await your discovery:
- Family Recipes
- Barbecuing (72 recipes)
- Simple & Delicious
At the start of each recipe is a photo of all the ingredients you'll need. You can tap on the ingredients to see more photos and useful information.
Each step is quick and easy to understand, and the images that accompany each phase make good cooking available to everyone. Each recipe ends with a photo of the finished dish, complete with serving suggestions.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes (in four chapters) are included for free
- Expand the recipe collection to a total of 612 recipes and 10 cookbooks using in-app purchases
- Over 500 high-quality photos per Cookbook in Retina resolution
- All recipes illustrated in professional step-by-step photos
- Search for recipes and ingredients across all cookbooks
- Ingredients lists can be shared with others for easy shopping
- Recipes you love can be marked as favourites
- Add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with extra images and helpful information
- Nutritional information for all recipes
Ratings and Reviews
Great photos help a novice become an expert
Simple step by step instructions and photos make it so easy to follow and so far everything I’ve made has turned out really well.
I hope that these app's are updated as the newest ios version doesn't support these!!
Developer Response ,
All our former separate photo cookbook apps became now part of our app update „The Photo Cookbook“ which has been published recently.
Please download and install this new app which is free.
Previously purchased separate photo cookbook apps need to be installed on the same device in order to be recognized under iOS 10. If our new "The Photo Cookbook" app is then quit and restarted, it will automatically detect the app and the related topic will be unlocked.
You can download and install previously purchased apps from the Purchased tab on the App Store. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272 for details. The separate apps can be deleted then.
The purchased cookbooks stay unlocked for future iOS versions on the same device. If you install the app on a new or additional device you should restore it from a backup of a device which has already detected and unlocked the separate apps.
Love this app.
So easy to follow, makes every recipe a pleasure to create.
The variety is good, I go to this app often.
Thanks for making my life easier.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- 112.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Asian - 60 recipes $4.49
- Italian - 60 recipes $4.49
- Baking - 60 recipes $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.