By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Equipped with easy to use tools that help you assess your affordability and property search results based on your current financial position, the CommBank Property app takes care of your property buying needs. Work out how affordable a property could be, search for properties that suit your lifestyle, assess the property’s potential value and when you’re ready, apply for a loan. Get that perfect property sooner with the confidence of knowing what you could afford.
That’s not all, the CommBank Property app has property articles, tools, tips and sold data - so that you’re in the know, in control and confident to act when the time is right.
• Property search results based on your current financial position
• Estimated market prices based on multiple data sources to help you assess a property’s potential value - even if it’s not for sale
• Affordability snap shot on the back of each property listing
• Calculators and affordability tools to estimate your repayments, upfront costs, and how much you could borrow
• Activity feed displaying new listings based on your search history
• Suburb insights to evaluate an area’s long term performance
• Search by address so you can see what a property’s worth
• Ability to apply for conditional eligibility for a home loan
• Articles, tools and tips tailored to your profile
• Save your favourite properties, see inspection dates and add them to your calendar so you can plan your day
• Share your favourite property searches with a buying partner or friend
• Make an appointment with a Home Lending Specialist or easily connect over the phone
Make the most of the app and access additional features including CommBank estimated market prices by logging on with your NetBank ID or registering with your email address.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Changed for the worse
This was once a brilliant app - easy to use, responsive & accessible to a range of enquiries relating to property searches.
It was upgraded some months ago & has been cluncky, awkward & frustrating to use. Map searches are inaccurate & often crash. Lists of sold properties are slow to update with current info.
The search function is now overly complex.
Real shame. This was my favourite app until 'upgrades' were made.
Who stuffed this app up with the stupid changes. Used to be good, showed you street views, now nothing. Absolutely hopeless, put it back how it was. Already deleted it from my phone. As for having to sign in with a commbank account number, that's just rude, and will NEVER happen. Would put a minus -5 star if I could.
:( was looking forward to this app. It keeps crashing, or doesn't come up with any results (error messages). Can't wait to give it a proper go. I'll hive it a few weeks. If not, will have to delete it!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 31 August 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.