By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Equipped with easy to use tools that help you assess your affordability and property search results based on your current financial position, the CommBank Property app takes care of your property buying needs. Work out how affordable a property could be, search for properties that suit your lifestyle, assess the property’s potential value and when you’re ready, apply for a loan. Get that perfect property sooner with the confidence of knowing what you could afford.
That’s not all, the CommBank Property app has property articles, tools, tips and sold data - so that you’re in the know, in control and confident to act when the time is right.
• Property search results based on your current financial position
• Estimated market prices based on multiple data sources to help you assess a property’s potential value - even if it’s not for sale
• Affordability snap shot on the back of each property listing
• Calculators and affordability tools to estimate your repayments, upfront costs, and how much you could borrow
• Activity feed displaying new listings based on your search history
• Suburb insights to evaluate an area’s long term performance
• Search by address so you can see what a property’s worth
• Ability to apply for conditional eligibility for a home loan
• Articles, tools and tips tailored to your profile
• Save your favourite properties, see inspection dates and add them to your calendar so you can plan your day
• Share your favourite property searches with a buying partner or friend
• Make an appointment with a Home Lending Specialist or easily connect over the phone
Make the most of the app and access additional features including CommBank estimated market prices by logging on with your NetBank ID or registering with your email address.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Camera view pricing
There was this GREAT function where I could use my camera to scan houses around an area to find out pricing and data. You removed that function now and that stopped me using the App. It was good to scout around a neighbourhood and be able to know average pricing by using camera view. It's too hard now to search for pricing so I don't use it.
My preferred property search
Love the ease of use of this app. Use it to save all my favourite properties
Crashes within seconds of opening
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 July 2017
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 52.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.