EatNow allows you to order food delivery or takeaway from over 7,500+ restaurants Australia wide, right from your iPhone and iPad!
Our app has achieved #1 in Food & Drinks, #2 in Lifestyle!
You can use EatNow to:
• Easily enter a suburb and pick a restaurant
• Choose from a huge variety of cuisines
• Get special deals and discounts
• Pay by cash, credit card or PayPal
• Choose pick up or delivery
• Get an instant order confirmation via email and SMS
• Or, just pre-order your food for later
We've got so many cuisines to choose from Chinese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Japanese plus many more… you don’t even need to get up from the couch!
In addition, we also offer:
• No markup of menu prices
• Best price guarantee
• Australian-based customer service
• Instant SMS confirmation
Ordering with the EatNow app is simple:
1. Search – Enter your suburb or postcode and choose a restaurant
2. Order – Select your favourite food from the menu and place an order
3. Eat – You’ll receive an SMS and email confirming your delivery time. Just sit back and wait for it to arrive.
Also check us out at eatnow.com.au on your computer or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
The best app online for ordering food easy
This is an excellent app for ordering take away. It's much easier to use than its competitors and is very user friendly. One example is for pizza, you can actually see what is on the pizza not just guess based on the name of it. (Doesn't happen in menu log). I would recommend this app to anyone looking to order from the comfort of the lounge.
Bring back review dates
As a long time user of EatNow, I have always loved how easy and quick it is to order and pay for items (ie love the one-click use of Apple Pay). I also rely heavily on reviews from other users. Unfortunately I can no longer rely on reviews, because it isn’t possible to see what dates apply to reviews. This lack of transparency is ruining and defeating the purpose of reviews, for both the customer and provider. The ability to filter / sort user reviews would be really useful, so that you can see recent reviews.
Not good for suburbs
Was at a friends house and was browsing options for lunch. Tried two options that said they were available for my area, payment went through out of my account, for both times, 10 minutes later text saying that they wouldn’t do it, still haven’t received my refunds for either places... after a week. So money could leave my account in a minute but it’s taking over a week to get it back.
I think this needs to change.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.