By Qantas Airways Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more. The new Qantas app also offers a personalised feed, with shopping, offers and inspirational articles customised to your interests, including information on where to stay and dine, plus local activities at your destination.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
• Personalised news feed with offers and news features customised to your interests
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
What's New in Version 3.16
In this release:
• Receive push notifications to keep you updated and manage your flight changes using the Qantas App
• Get assistance to manage flight changes though our new Chat service to get you on your way
• Check in for your flight between Australia and New Zealand for all passengers in your booking
• TV Shows & Boxsets now in the Entertainment Guide
• Security upgrade
• iPhone X support
We're always looking for ways to improve your app experience. Help us make a better app by sending us feedback in the app. If you love what we’re doing, please leave a review on the App Store.
Good App but beware Uber Link!!!!
Qantas app works fine and provides me with updates and searches.
However since I installed the Uber App, I have not been able to remove it, despite Uber they removed the link and claiming that the link does not exist anymore. I was asked to delete and reinstall the App (10 times now!!!) and the link still exist in my Qantas app like a pesky malware or virus? Sends linked information between Qantas and Uber. Anyone know how to destroy this link? Qantas App developer?
Can’t log in
With the latest app upgrade I am no longer able to log in. The notification I receive is that my device is off line, which is incorrect.
Recently this had been a good app after many many years of neglect. I hope this recent glitch is not a return to form for Qantas. Customer Support are clueless as usual. This could take years to fix.
Why does the website not allow you to compare prices of different dates. There used to be a ‘flexible with dates’ button but it’s gone. And when you try to see other dates it says N/A.
Also The search has an error after the first try.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 11 December 2017
- Version: 3.16
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.