The EB World app is here!
Already an EB World member? That's awesome!
We've made the EB World app all about YOU! Now it's easier than ever for you to:
* See and use your offers and promotions
* Find your receipts, with all the details
* Keep track of all your preorders
* Get all the help and support you need
* Take on your fellow gamers in the Carrot leaderboards
* Find and contact your chosen EB Games or Zing Pop Culture store
* Get informed of the latest releases, offers and promotions
* ... and more!
Not a member yet?
EB World is a program that's all about giving you everyday benefits, and making your gaming life a little easier in a bunch of neat ways. You'll earn your way up the Levels of EB World every time you shop, preorder, trade or interact with us at EB Games or Zing Pop Culture!
We've got a stack of great benefits lined up for you, including:
* Receipt Free Shopping: You'll never have to search for receipts again
* Satisfaction Returns Guarantee: Not to your liking? Not the perfect present? Not a problem!
* Get More For Less: Use your old games to get your new games for less
* Great Offers: Sales, promotions and other great ways to get the most from your gaming dollar
* Newest News: Get the latest news and updates on the games you care about
* The Games You Want: Access to a massive selection of games on all platforms
* Exclusives: Be the first to know about exclusive editions and content
* ... and lots more!
By progressing through the Levels of EB World you'll get access to additional benefits, like increased bonus trade credit you can use as often as you like, special vouchers, and the chance to get invited to Betas and VIP events.
The more you shop, the more Carrots you'll earn, the more you'll Level Up, the better your everyday perks get - plus it's FREE and easy to join via the app!
Got a question about the EB World program or the EB World app? Give our friendly team a call on 13 19 30, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using the EB World App for many years now. With the updated website, (I wish the new website showed the prices for all items directly instead of having to click on it) the EB World app does not work well with it. The layout and colours of the app are outdated and do not match the new website layout and colour.
I think that the new website should also contain some more information about EB World benefits and about the different benefits of each level. The terms and conditions are also slightly outdated as it says there are 4 levels but I know there are 5.
Also, recently, I changed my email address for my account but I believe that it might have disturbed the app as the app says it cannot display transaction history and carrot amount. When these features did work, they sometimes would show different amount of carrots (eg transaction history might show 6000 carrots and the carrots option might show 5000).
Lastly, I never received an email telling me that I levelled up to level 3 and what the benefits of the new level were. Also, apparently I’m supposed to receive a ($20 I think) voucher on the EB World app under offers but there aren’t any there.
However, the app does do its job it just sometimes seems useless as you can go straight to the website on google.
Please continue to update the app!
Not sure how this is rated 4-5 stars by others
Not sure if it came with last update but the app fails to complete a full online transaction, the search box need to be tapped 5 times to luckily open once. The search parameters have been narrowed to worst case, find in store feature location does not work in app or even mob browser, it just always shows blank even when search parameter is entered completely and filled from auto drop search. They do not show distance fron selected location, it was there in last versiob.
The app alters type default font size which no app in today’s date alters or affects as I know, too big.
Listing of items is too big and list size in a page is limited, one cannot search a title/keyword with pre-selected parameters like platform > ps4, category > promotion etc., it just resets those.
I had to order 4-5 games after searching through, I spent 1 he to not achieve what was intended but only 5-10 minutes on a laptop web browser.
This has only gotten about 5-6 updates over the past 4yrs or so. It still uses an internal safari browser to go to the shopping section, the screen layout is set to the smaller 320 x 480 iPhone 5 size. (4”)
Front page & card display is about all that works properly, transaction history works sometimes, & preorder screen, while showing you the product sometimes, also doesn’t contain any information regarding said product, that’s again, on the website.
At least please update your app or redesign it like your website. You clearly update all your adds for your sales but that’s really all you do.
- ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED
- 93.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Electronics Boutique Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.