YourLink: Messaging, photos, information for seniors and families
YourLink is a free, easy to use app connecting seniors with life.
YourLink is designed for seniors to stay in touch with family, friends, local community, services and aged care residences.
With YourLink you can:
- Find and discover the latest information, events and activities happening in your local area (like an online noticeboard)
- Send and receive messages and photos with your family and friends
- Find social or interest groups in your local community
- Quickly access your chosen services (E.g. home modification, community care) and interests from your own home page
- Discover interesting articles across topics including recipes, history, inspiring people, beautiful world, wise words, hobbies/games and entertainment
- Build a private personalised photo album for yourself or your loved one that can be accessed from your iPad or iPhone
- Stay connected with your parent or grandparent residing in an aged care residence or retirement village
- Send feedback
- Plus more.
YourLink is not a static directory - once you link to organisations and services you will receive updates as they are sent and you can easily share these with a friend or family member.
We hope you enjoy YourLink, built to make a difference for seniors and families. We will regular update YourLink to make it better, so please send us your feedback using the feedback button in the app.
For the latest news and updates about YourLink connect with us on:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
finally an app that will help the elderly
finally an app that will assist the elderly keep in touch with the community and service providers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.