Welcome to the next evolution of the iDevices Connected app. Based on your feedback we’ve enhanced the app with several new features, while further simplifying many of the functions you use every day.
The Connected App includes new software downloads for all iDevices products to enhance your smart home experience.
Create and customize your smart home with iDevices products and the iDevices Connected app. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs, though an Apple TV is recommended to take advantage of all features. Stay connected to your home from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- iDevices Switch
- iDevices Outdoor Switch
- iDevices Socket
- iDevices Thermostat
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Dimmer
- iDevices Instant Switch
iDevices Connected App Features:
- Remotely access your home through the free iDevices cloud without the need for a login.
- Use Siri®, Alexa or the Google Assistant to control your iDevices products with the power of your voice.
- Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit-enabled devices to fit your lifestyle
- Create custom scenes to control multiple accessories at once, making it easy to quickly set the perfect ambiance.
- Have your home work for you and create custom triggers that activate scenes automatically based on your location or changes in another product.
- Organize each of your iDevices products into rooms and zones for simple navigation.
- Personalize your experience with photos of your home, rooms and products.
- Visual energy report quickly allows you to identify which iDevices products in your home are using the most energy so you can reduce usage and save money.
*To enable Alexa and/or Google Assistant voice controls, iDevices smart home products require an Alexa-enabled accessory or a Google Assistant-enabled device. To get started, go to your app settings in the iDevices Connected app.
Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have.
- Additional bug fixes
As always, we will continue to improve the app based on your feedback, so keep the suggestions coming!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and the thermometers that came with it, very easy to use and work extremely well for baked meats.
The ambient temperature probe is far more accurate than the temp. gauge in the hood of my barbeque when smoking or slow roasting, an extremely useful little extra.
There was some problem with the probes that I originally got, not that I could notice, but they contacted me with a recall notice and sent me new probes at no cost not even postage, really good product back up.
Love the concept but...
Love the idea of the iGrill Mini. Unfortunately the UI is embedded in a catalogue of iDevices products. That's not so bad once you get where you want to go. When I went out of range of the Bluetooth due to a physical barrier rather than due to distance I found myself stuck in an endless loop of all the other great products. Would have been nicer to have a simple "no device found" message. Update please.
A great ap when you can get it to connect !!! Very hit and miss with Bluetooth connection some days it will connect up straight away and other days like today you just have to walk away and accept the fact that no matter what you do it just isn't going to connect eventually got it to work now with latest up date can't find igrill
iGrill and Kitchen Thermometer have joined the Weber family! Weber will be handling all inquiries for iGrill and Kitchen Thermometer products.
For support requests, please email Weber directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 446-1071.
-iDevices Customer Experience Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.