iDoceo is a powerful teaching assistant for the iPad.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool that consists of:
- Fully fledged grade book, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked with Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single class
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images, etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week(s) schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each class. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lessons
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, categories, rows and pages to organize your information at will
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the grade book to your needs
- Send personalized information and reports to your students by e-mail automatically with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV (for any major spreadsheet software)
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per class with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a class. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, class, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
- Support for Face ID devices
More interesting features coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Love, love, LOVE this app!
It has so many capabilities, I know I am not using it to its full potential but that's okay. Practically anything you want to track, you can.
The one thing for me that I am desperate for is a way to move students AND THEIR DATA to a new class. I am a primary specialist so I teach all 470 kids in my school every year. It would be great if I could keep my notes and what standard I had placed them at this year, create my classes for next year and then just move each kid to their new class with the data so I can track them across the multiple years I have had them.
It would also be great if I could link classes so they all have the same tabs and columns. For example, I teach 5 grade 3/4 classes. I will teach them all the same thing so their grade books will look identical. It would be great to link them all so that any action in one class (adding a new column, new tab, changing a cell editor or grade type etc) is mirrored in the other 4 classes. When you have 20 classes, the time spent setting up columns adds up quickly. (I guess the exception to this though would have to be date related column headers since I wouldn’t want to add an attendance column and have it appear in other classes that I don’t teach that day.)
Use it everyday. I am now mostly paperless with my daily planning and assessment and class records. Love the fact that I can add notes, add photos of children's work, attached files and so much more. I have colour coded my records so can see progress of each child at a quick glance. Looking forward to having all of my data easily accessible to do my semester reports with all data readily available.
The planning section makes it easy to send information to relief teachers if necessary and to pre-plan weeks and months ahead. You can print off if necessary as well.
The scheduling section makes planning ahead easy as well.
I won't go back to files and paper ever again. Just carry my ipad now.
This app IS my teaching life. It keeps me organised, holds all of my plans, mark-books, attendance, seating plans, notes and observations on students and even how I randomly pick students to answer questions. This new version has a spinning wheel that enthuses the students. Words cannot describe how good this program is. I would be lost without it and it just keeps getting better. This latest version brings exciting new features. I get the new version for free because I already own it but this is the only piece of software where I can genuinely say I would happily pay for every new version. It is THAT GOOD! I have tried 7 other apps to keep my teaching life organised and none of them can hold a candle to this one.
- Bert Sanchis
- 123.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 iDoceo Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.