Graphic - illustration and design
By Indeeo, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
What's New in Version 3.2.5
- Performance and stability improvements
- Additional improvements to iCloud file syncing on iOS 10
I’m blown away with this. Had an aversion to illustrator for years- the learning curve was too steep; and while adobe have a subscription based business model, I’ll never use their product. This app works beautifully with the pencil, awesome.
Also, I had a problem adding a photo (it wouldn’t load a photo cropped in the photos app). I emailed support and got immediate attention, and had the issue resolved real-well. They are even working on an update for that issue. I’m extremely happy. Adobe are going to be eclipsed by iPad Pro apps, and rightly so!
Extremely disappointed by this program, downloaded it and using the Apple pencil on the ipad pro was a bust, impossible to get smooth lines as there is jittering/glitching in the program where it seems to have trouble communicating with the pencil. I tried messing with settings, but unlike Procreate etc theres not many options to select to rectify this problem. Simple program but the GUI is not the most user friendly.
Still love this app!
I've been using this app for years, it is still my 'go to' app for all drawing work, now on the iPad Pro! Bliss!
I hardly use Illustrator for my jewellery designs now, Graphic does it well and I can access it whenever I want. Love it!