Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Updated Geometry settings pane with -/+ nudge buttons
- 'Rotate 90 degree Clockwise’ and 'Rotate 90 degree Counter-Clockwise’ options
- 'Flip' and ‘Rotate' the entire canvas using the Geometry pane
- Three and four-finger tap gestures to undo / redo
- Customize tap gestures to perform different actions
- Fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of vector drawing apps on here are great, but this one offers the basics and does it very well. The other apps are great for creating artworks, but I can use this app to create precise layouts. It’s the best bits of vector editors. I can fit this into my workflow. No mucking about with proprietary cloud storage either, there’s iCloud (and it’s optional) and export options are generous. Only one small bug with text on SVG exports where each line is placed in its own text box. If Adobe tries to acquire you, please resist 🙏 Thank you.
Graphic has for 90% replaced Illustrator for me
I use Graphic on every device I own, iPad, Mac & iPhone.
The ability to keep working everywhere is huge for me, at home, commuting or whatever.
I took my time to learn all the app has to offer and I’m glad I did.
90% of my work now happens on my iPad. I also love that the interface has stayed the same, no new learning curves thrust upon me when I’m on a deadline and don’t want them!
I can recommend this app without hesitation.
Keeps crashing since update
I love this app so much, I use it almost every day and for almost all my projects for vector drawing. But since the update, it’s a shame I can’t see which documents are in each folder anymore. And it keeps crashing lately while doing my work and doesn’t save my work anymore.
Unfortunately if it keeps crashing like this when I start new documents I won’t be using the app anymore and advising others against it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.