By Jendrik Bertram
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◆ UPGRADE DISCOUNT - iFlicks 2.2 is 25% OFF ALL APRIL ◆
◆ For more features and full Yosemite support iFlicks 2 is now available in the Mac App Store ◆
Using iFlicks you can easily import your Video Collection into iTunes. This gives you the ability to watch your Videos directly in iTunes or transfer them to your Apple TV, iPad, iPod or iPhone. On top of that iFlicks downloads Metadata for your Videos and lets you tweak the Metadata manually. Managing your Video Collection in iTunes has never been this easy.
iFlicks provides a complete set of features to import and organize your video files in iTunes, while offering a gorgeous Mac-like UI.
Powerful Movie and TV Show Organization
• Automatic Metadata lookup for added Videos
• Improve the look of your Movie and TV Shows on all your Apple Devices
• Completely integrated and controllable from within iTunes to automatically or manually update existing videos
• Creation of HD-SD combos for best possible iTunes, Apple TV, iPod, iPad and iPhone support
• Most complete Metadata editing options
Integrated Video and Audio Processing
• Muxing of compatible Video tracks to m4v and mov container without quality loss
• Encoding of video tracks to H.264 with incredible performance
• Encoding of multiple surround and stereo audio tracks
• Support for soft subtitles
• Support for a wide range of video formats and containers, including all common containers like avi, flv, m4v, mkv, mp4, mpg
Extensive Configuration and Automation Capabilities
• Metadata handling completely configurable through integrated rules system
• Automatically set custom artwork, name or any other attribute
• Automate and customize video handling through Apple Script
• Completely automate your workflow with Folder Actions
More information about iFlicks and a complete list of its features can be found on the iFlicks Support Web Site. If you notice any problems or have any feature request, please make use aware of them there.
Some features require Internet access. DVDs and Blu-ray discs have to be ripped to video files before processing with iFlicks. You need to own the videos you process, DRM protected files can not be processed.
What's New in Version 1.4.11
* fixed rare problem downloading high quality artwork
Please also have a look at iFlicks 2!
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
- Category: Video
- Updated: 05 March 2015
- Version: 1.4.11
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Jendrik Bertram
- © 2008-2015 Jendrik Bertram
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor