Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
+ We fixed an issue that caused your Activity feed and My Applets to slow down.
+ Recently launched services on IFTTT include: Ai-Sync, Fanimation, Aquanta, Home + Control, and Mitsubishi Electric kumo cloud.
+ The latest version of the IFTTT app includes a security improvement for iOS Photos Applets and the Camera widget.
Ratings and Reviews
It looks great and powerful, although I don’t have any device to connect with to try does it really work.
I have a similar idea, but the difference is that I more want to build a app that can connect different apps in the same device. For example, set a time to play 1 hour music in a playlist or radio automatically
This app is just amazing and great. It allows me to get more out of my google home and also cuts down on things I would normally have to do manually. 1 great applet I love is he one that does a ViOP call to my iPhone allowing me to find it when lost, and also the one that syncs my contacts to a spreadsheet and finally the one that automatically adds NASA’s photo of the day to a folder in my photos. This app is amazing and I love it.
A beautiful service, and nice app.
There are little tweaks that could be improved:
- the “services” grid is getting full of less relevant services for me. a “hide/unsubscribe service” might help
- the ability to manage multiple accounts (multiple twitter, etc) would be great
- I wish I could quickly edit applets without opening them up so cumbersomely (takes a while if adjusting many)
- Ability to adjust the services in an app would be great (eg. change one to send an email, not a SMS). Not having to start over.
- easier three and four step processes would be great (IFTTTTTT)
But well done to all involved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.