IG CFD Trading and Forex
By IG Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trade CFDs on thousands of global markets with the world’s No.1 CFD provider* and Australia’s No.1 mobile trading offering for CFDs and FX**.
• Create an account with no minimum balance directly from the app
• Open, edit and close positions
• Manage your risk with stops and limits, including guaranteed and trailing stops***
• Direct market access (DMA)
• Keep track of your open positions
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Check your balance, profit & loss and margin requirements
• Benefit from 24-hour phone support
• Forex – major pairs such as AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – Australia 200, FTSE 100® and US 500, as well as many more of the world’s stock indices
• Share CFDs – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
• Sprint markets – super-fast binaries providing trading opportunities even in flat markets
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with aggregated client sentiment indicators
CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. When trading on sprint markets your capital is at risk.
Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Authorised Futures Dealer in New Zealand, Company No.2249573.
* Largest retail CFD provider by revenue (excluding FX). Source: Published financial statements. As at August 2013.
** Results from Investment Trends 2013 Australia 2013 CFD Report, based on an online survey of approx 12,500 investors and Investment Trends 2013 Australia FX Report, based on an online survey of approx. 13,000 investors.
*** To control your risk, guaranteed stop losses are available. They are an optional feature and need to be selected. They are also subject to an additional charge.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
What's New in Version 5.10.11
Out of hours orders. We now offer an out of hours order service on all major share dealing markets.
To improve the performance, stability and features of our app, we release updates regularly.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 July 2016
- Version: 5.10.11
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IG Index Ltd
- © IG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.