By Osama Hosokawa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep the doctor away and enhance your health with “an apple a day” and an app today!
iHealth Coach can support you in 8 ways to make better choices -
1. BMR calculator (basal metabolic rate) – To lose weight you must have an energy deficit so knowing your bodies energy needs makes this simpler to achieve.
2. A Calorie Burner – With over 40 different activities and over 85 subcategories to choose from, it calculates how many calories you burn up, whether at home, out and about or in the gym.
3. A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator with a FUN, 3D image estimate of how you could look at different BMI’s.
4. A Hydration calculator so you can see whether you are drinking enough water each day for your individual basic requirements. It has the option of setting a reminder every 2 hours from 9am – 9pm. It also comes with 6 different reminder sounds for you to choose from.
5. A Waist/Hip Ratio calculator, this is a useful indicator of metabolic health.
6. A BMI/weight tracker to let you monitor your progress.
7. A goal setter, which enables you to set and track your personal goal. Combined with the tracker you can see how you are moving towards your chosen goal.
8. Health Tips, these are written by Dr Joe – so you can get more out of life.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- iOS 7 Compatibility.
- Minor fixes
Pretty good, but could be better
E.g. It could let you type in your exact walking/running rate and it could include info about food.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 23 September 2013
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 40.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Osama Hosokawa
- © 2013 iHealth Coach
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.