Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it’s still FREE.
FREE STREAMING RADIO
• Listen to Australia's most popular stations, including KIIS 1065, The Edge, 2GB, ABC Radio, SBS Radio
• Tune in to New Zealand's ZM, Newstalk ZB, The Hits, Radio Hauraki, Flava, Radio Sport, Coast, and many more!
CUSTOM AD-FREE STATIONS
• Create your ultimate station with 'My Favourites Radio' and hear all the music you like in one place
• Personalise your own, ad-free station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, EDM, and more with the Thumb Up or Thumb Down buttons
NEWS, SPORTS, AND PODCASTS
• Get the latest live news and coverage of your favourite sports games in Australia or listen to New Zealand's Newstalk ZB, Radio Sport, and the Alternative Commentary Collective
• Catch up on new or past episodes of your favourite podcasts
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @iHeartRadioAU
Or visit our website at: http://iheartradio.com.au
• Facebook: facebook.com/iheartradionz
• Instagram: instagram.com/iheartradionz
• Twitter: twitter.com/iheartradionz
NEED HELP?Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts - https://help.iheart.com/
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Australians can’t sign up for subscriptions access
My initial thoughts was good for Music discover. But like what others have said tends to repeat what you liked rather then play new stuff. I wanted a streaming service that suggested new stuff based on what I had already liked. You could try not liking so much to workaround.
The free app is good to try at first but you will want subscription access but guess what if in Australia you can’t sign up, US only. For me ability to download is important to save on data usage but also because live in rural area where reception is patchy.
Giving a low rating because their app, help or iTunes Store description no where does it say subscriptions aren’t possible in Australia. The app is fairly useless in free form as to limited.
IHeartRadio support said : “At this time our paid subscription features are only available within the U.S. “
I will amend my 1 stars to 3 stars if they update help, iTunes description to say subscriptions US only. My time was wasted thinking it was possible only to learn I can’t.
iheart shakeups are stupid and why I’ve uninstalled
I’ve always preferred to use iHeartRadio to listen to KIIS1065 for years. But the most recent update, when listening to the station and they have ad breaks they seem to be having iHeartRadio targeted ads “it’s an iHeartRadio shake up! Shake your phone now for an ad”
This is stupid. I want to listen to KIIS1065 and there’s been times where the Kyle and Jackie O show hasn’t even went for ad break just yet and it comes on (obviously the producers pressing for it to happen), I want to listen to the exact stream that’s on a FM radio and not have iheart targeted ads. I’ve started using tune in for the station until this is rectified (if ever, seems permanent)
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Ads help keep iHeartRadio free for everyone. If you feel you're experiencing an excessive amount of ads please let us know. Email email@example.com and make sure to let us know the station and time you heard the ad.
Repetitive and weak broadcast signal
I’m using it because Optus offers free data usage for it, the music is repetitive as same songs play too often, the broad cast signal is too weak in some areas and glitches out or cuts out. No problems with Spotify’s broadcast signal.
Update* emailed developer after they contacted me regarding me review, looking forward to a good outcome, fingers crossed something can be done about the music drop outs, songs skipping, and repetitive songs several times in the same day.
Hi Ben, we're sorry to hear about your less than ideal listening experience. Would you be able to reach out to us so we can get more info? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to keep you as a listener!
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 179.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $8.49
- iHeartRadio All Access $18.49
- iHeartRadio Plus $8.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.