Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it’s still FREE.
FREE STREAMING RADIO
• Listen to Australia's most popular stations, including KIIS 1065, The Edge, 2GB, ABC Radio, SBS Radio
• Tune in to New Zealand's ZM, Newstalk ZB, The Hits, Radio Hauraki, Flava, Radio Sport, Coast, and many more!
CUSTOM AD-FREE STATIONS
• Create your ultimate station with 'Favourites Radio' and hear all the music you like in one place
• Personalise your own, ad-free station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, EDM, and more with the Thumb Up or Thumb Down buttons
NEWS, SPORTS, AND PODCASTS
• Get the latest live news and coverage of your favourite sports games in Australia or listen to New Zealand's Newstalk ZB, Radio Sport, and the Alternative Commentary Collective
• Catch up on new or past episodes of your favourite podcasts
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @iHeartRadioAU
Or visit our website at: http://iheartradio.com.au
• Facebook: facebook.com/iheartradionz
• Instagram: instagram.com/iheartradionz
• Twitter: twitter.com/iheartradionz
NEED HELP?Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts - https://help.iheart.com
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Now over 250k Podcasts to explore
- Share your favorite content from iHeartRadio using Snapchat
- Access all sharing options through the new sharing menu
Ratings and Reviews
Why I don’t recommend iHeartRadio
The reason I don’t like iHeartRadio is because sometimes I want to listen to music *but* every time I press on my favourite singers it always says “authors profile not available” or sth like that. It’s really annoying because at school my friends talk to much and I try to study so I try to listen to music and guess what, authors profile not available. Another reason is because in the new update it states that it can even work offline, right? Well when I updated it and tested it offline it didn’t work, so I can’t listen to music while walking. I would really like to listen to music while walking so it isn’t so boring, but again when I tried playing music it said it was offline when it was supposed to work offline.
Please explain why this is happening and fix it, because right now I am not happy along with many other users and rating this a 1 Star app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear about that! Can you contact us via email to email@example.com? Look forward to hearing from you.
Fantastic podcast app BUT...
... why can’t the app resume a podcast from where it left off each time I open the app? I’ll pause the app or turn off the car (cutting out the Bluetooth and the app pauses itself) and upon reopening the app, my prior podcast isn’t sitting there waiting (20% of the time it is though which makes this more frustrating)... sounds trivial but when a show has HUNDREDS of episodes, you gotta scroll through them all to find the one you left off - whilst in a car with probably a crying jerk baby. Please fix this resume issue, it’s so simple and I don’t want to go back to Apple podcasts!
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please delete and re-install the app and let us know if this addresses your problem. If not, please email us at iOS@iheartradio.com so we can help troubleshoot the issue with you!
Australians can’t sign up for subscriptions access
My initial thoughts was good for Music discover. But like what others have said tends to repeat what you liked rather then play new stuff. I wanted a streaming service that suggested new stuff based on what I had already liked. You could try not liking so much to workaround.
The free app is good to try at first but you will want subscription access but guess what if in Australia you can’t sign up, US only. For me ability to download is important to save on data usage but also because live in rural area where reception is patchy.
Giving a low rating because their app, help or iTunes Store description no where does it say subscriptions aren’t possible in Australia. The app is fairly useless in free form as to limited.
IHeartRadio support said : “At this time our paid subscription features are only available within the U.S. “
I will amend my 1 stars to 3 stars if they update help, iTunes description to say subscriptions US only. My time was wasted thinking it was possible only to learn I can’t.
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 154.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $8.49
- iHeartRadio All Access $18.49
- iHeartRadio Plus $8.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.