Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's no secret – at iiNet we love the internet and want to set it free.
With your trusty iPhone or iPad in hand, our iiNet App makes it a cinch to access loads of cool and entertaining content online.
Watch a range of Freezone channels, tune into streaming radio or manage your iiNet account – whenever... wherever.
Here's a run through the good stuff:
* Tune in for sports, documentaries and more.
* Watch clips from the TED talks, MeSurfTV and Earth-Touch.
* Build your own 'my favourites' playlist.
* Share content over email, Facebook or Twitter.
* Listen to some of your favourite stations - Melbourne's RRR, Perth's RTRfm, DI.fm, Soma FM streams and more.
* Use our 'mood selector'. There's something to suit all tastes – electro, chilled, jazz, classic (ABC classicFM) and easy listening, through to head-banging thrash metal.
* Create your own playlist with 'my favourites'.
* Manage your iiNet account with our DIY mobile toolbox. Keep tabs on your usage meter, quota reset info, edit your contact details and much more.
* Tap into iiHelp and pick through our iiNet Support knowledgebase.
* Get network status updates on unexpected faults, outages and planned upgrades.
* Keep your finger on the pulse with the latest news feeds, powered by ninemsn.
* It’s a window into our iiNet world. Go on, have a look.
* Support for background media playing (if you’re on the latest OS)
* Support for playing video content on your TV through Apple AirPlay
Best of all, if you’re using this App at (home or about) over an iiNet DSL connection, all traffic comes quota free. Meaning you can enjoy as much as you like, without worrying about chewing into monthly quota limits.
In the months ahead, we'll be working to fill this App with even more handy and interesting features. Keep an eye out for updates!
We're keen to hear what you'd like to see so email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions - we're all ears.
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- iOS 7 Compatibility
- General bug fixes
It's not "good"
It's not "good" but it is "generally OK"
I have to admit - I expected more from the app for an ISP.
For example, you put in your login details on first use, and it remembers you for future uses, so far so good. But then you click on "toolbox" and it has totally forgotten who you are, not just an "enter a password before you can make real changes" thing, but a completely unintelligent - "um, who are you, where am I" kinda thing.
Also, the application completely stops working when are buy a data pack. Use profiles... how much have I used today... All the bread and butter basics that the app is for, just become too difficult.
So most of the time it works pretty well for most of the stuff you will use it for, but to often, it just doesn't work, it just feels like an app that was never tested, and again, fairly or not, I expected more from an ISP's app
A necessary app, but not when it doesn't work
This app would be very useful, however, I'm noticing a of bugs and issues during use.
Latest iOS, iPhone 6+.
Regularly elements of the usage charts and page in general do not load or display.
The outage notifications are buggy (and could do with more accurate to locale info), and the "ignore this message" button just causes the app to freeze and crash.
I would like to see these bug issues resolved, a higher resolution, and a UI overhaul to match with the new toolbox interface.
Useful but slow and clunky
A necessary app for iinet users, but poor design interface and clunky to use. The toolbox contains small text or yellow text on a black background which is hard to read as to which account your checking, if you have multiple accounts. Very slow to load broadband and mobile use data and clunky to navigate. Freezone Is a great idea but too much scrolling and clicking. Favourites button is pointless as it does not offer shortcuts or quick link.
App is well over due for an update!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 September 2013
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iiNet Limited
- © 2010-2013 iiNet Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.