iMindMap users, keep your creativity flowing by accessing your Mind Maps on your iPad with iMindMap HD. iMindMap HD gives you the freedom to develop and adapt your Mind Maps wherever you are. Download today to enjoy creative thinking on-the-go.
You can’t always be at your desktop, but inspiration can strike at any time. Outpour your best ideas into your tablet whenever inspiration strikes. iMindMap HD is packed with intuitive, time-saving features to help lighten the load from your busy schedule and add a touch of creativity and productivity to everything you do.
PLEASE NOTE: iMindMap HD offers the ability to sync your maps between all your supporting devices. You will be asked to sign up for a free account on the first start.
- Create and deliver stunning presentations
- Gain access to iMindMap Cloud to sync your Mind Maps from other devices
- Import/Open .imx files
- Add Audio Notes, web links and text notes
- Colourful Image Library
- Templates to get you started fast
- Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt Smart Layout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
- Gain full access to iMindMap for Web in your browser
- Insert images from your own Photo Album or camera (iPad 2 or newer required)
- Schedule Tasks to stay on top of it all with start dates, finish dates and duration times
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Technical Support
The following features are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Cloud:
- Unlimited online storage
- Sync your Mind Maps between devices to edit on the go
- Share Mind Maps with friends, family and colleagues
Also available on iPhone.
Find out more about our other iMindMap products here: www.imindmap.com
- Enhancements to the app to ensure your iMindMap experience is as smooth as ever
Ratings and Reviews
Most effective visual Mind Mapping app
Forget other copy cats. Tony Buzan, who gave birth to Mind Mapping has the most effective app for a reason. Understands the psychology of Mind maps. We use this in classroom and students love it. Learning is 3x more effective as result. Any book I read, I’ll simultaneously mind map on Windows Pc. Then show the mind map via project with combo of Apple TV and IPad (Windows and iPad files sync).
Everything I could need or want.
great app but do I want to pay annual subscription?
I have tried different mind mapping apps, and I'm most satisfied with iMindmap. It generates beautiful and colorful maps and intuitive to use.
I am questioning the pricing model of this app though. I don't mind paying the apps for whatever price it's worth. However, I find paying yearly (forever) is not something I'm prepared to do. The cloud sync function, which I believe is the justification for the subscription model, is over-rated. it's as simple to email the maps to my other devices if necessary.
Great app overall, but pricing model is unsatisfactory.
- OpenGenius Limited
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2018 OpenGenius
- In-App Purchases
- iMindMap Freedom 30 Days $2.99
- iMindMap Freedom 12 Months $14.99
- Business Template Pack $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.