Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips, with a beautifully streamlined interface and Multi-Touch gestures that let you enjoy your videos like never before. Browse your video library, quickly share favourite moments, and create beautiful HD movies and Hollywood-style trailers. And with iCloud, you can enjoy them in iMovie Theater on all your devices.
Quickly browse and share video
• Enjoy your video library in the full-screen Video browser
• Easily share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Use simple playback controls to review clips in slow motion or fast-forward
• Mark favourite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customise movie studio logos, cast names and credits in the Outline
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones in the Storyboard
• Add content from your library or record new footage into your trailer
Create beautiful HD movies
• Choose from eight unique themes with matching titles, transitions and music
• Add videos and photos from your library or shoot directly into your timeline
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, picture-in-picture and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library and even your own narration
• Fine-tune your soundtrack with powerful audio controls including trim, split, duplicate and fade
Watch anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater with beautiful posters as you share clips, movies and trailers
• Tap any poster to watch full screen
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud
• Enjoy on your HDTV with iMovie Theater on Apple TV
Share on the web, at home and with friends
• Share via Mail and Messages
• Publish directly from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and CNN iReport
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream videos to your HDTV with Apple TV
• Send video clips and editable iMovie projects to friends with AirDrop
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
AirDrop is available on iPhone 5 and later, iPad (4th generation) and later, iPad mini and later, and iPod touch (5th generation), and requires an iCloud account.
* 2x fast forward is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina display
What's New in Version 2.0
• All-new, streamlined design
• Share clips, movies and trailers to iMovie Theater and watch them anywhere
• Full-screen Video browser with quick clip sharing
• Adjustments Bar for easy access to audio and video controls
• 16 new title styles
• Three new transitions — Slide, Wipe and Fade through black or white
• Two new trailers — Indie and Family
• Slow motion
• Cutaway, picture-in-picture and split-screen effects
• Add just the audio portion of video clips to a movie
• Detach audio from video in the timeline
• Duplicate audio or video clips
• Trim, split and reposition music and sound effects
• Adjustable audio fade-in and fade-out
• High-frame-rate video recording
• Share via Mail and Messages
• Use AirDrop to send video clips and iMovie projects
• Import media via iTunes File Sharing
• 64-bit support
Its a really cool app to use if you want to make little movies or trailers, but it would be even better if we can make music videos as well! Instead of just using the movie/project thing to make music videos (Which is what I have been doing) I think you should be able to make music video.
Also, more transitions. The transitions are cool, but at the same time boring! There should be more like, dissolve or spin or something.
And new visual effects.
Cause we've got sound effects and theme music, but I think we should be able to have visual effects, and edit the pictures you want to put in your movie, instead of editing them in a different app before THEN putting it into iMovie...
New text thing and the ability to record your screen.
Sorry if this is so much but it would make iMovie a lot better and worth the amount if money it is.
With iMovie you can make professional looking movies and trailers. They are really fun and super easy to make.
I recommend this app about 10+, anyone even below 10 would be able to use it but most kids under the age of 10 don't really enjoy making movies.
Anyone who loves making movies would love this app. You can make a movie with one person but it looks better if you make a movie 2 or more people. If you make one with 2 people you can make it look like there are about 6 characters
Great fantastic wonderful and amazing app!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent, like, 3 hours trying to make my own movie and just as I was about to review it, the video player stopped working. I tried to move places on the timeline but it still didn't work! I even tried going into the full-screen player! The only way to fix it is to go into multi-task bar, close iMovie and hope it works when you reopen the app!
I even deleted iMovie off of my iPad and re downloaded in hopes that the problem would stop! But guess what? IT DIDN'T! It worked for, like, an hour and then I started to get the problems again!
iMovie is DEFINITELY not worth the $6 or whatever amount you have to pay!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 22 October 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 635 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Pty Limited
- © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.