Navigate Confidently, Navigate with iNavX
- the world's #1 Handheld Chartplotter
And, the ONLY app to provide all your favorite charts from your favorite chart providers including Navionics!
“Editor's Choice” - Practical Sailor
"The Standard" - Cruising Magazine
"Must Have List" - Cruising World
Trusted internationally by casual and professional sailors, cruisers, boaters, fishermen, and divers.
Downloads iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
iNavX is the ONLY APP to give you access all of your favorite charts directly through the app. Fully enabled with one-touch purchase and download, iNavX gives users the most streamlined access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers.
• NV CHARTS
• THEYR WEATHER
• WATERWAY GUIDE
iNavX takes handheld marine navigation to the next level for sailing and boating.
• Anglers: Discover new fishing spots by scouting out deep holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts. Save your best fishing spots with the only app that offers unlimited markers.
• Sailors: Plan great sailing routes with waypoint and route management. Have proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts. Then keep watch with integration with external AIS receivers and responders. And remember great sailing locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters: Stay up to date on boating conditions with weather forecasts that includes currents, winds, and swells. Manage your boating equipment with nautical instrument integration. Then save and share great boating routes to share with the track log.
ADVANCED FEATURES - iNavX is the most feature rich app available for all sailing and boating needs, and all for one great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Easily pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print a detailed chart to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your actual route
• Import/Export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Acts as a repeater for popular marine navigation software MacENC
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS integration
• Port/navaid search
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.” – Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard” – Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app" - iMarineApps
iNavX is Compatible with: Navionics, CHS, Fugawi, NV Charts, Theyr Weather, Waterway Guide, Trak Maps, Solteknik, SiiTech, AIS, Brookhouse, DigitalYacht, ShipModul, vYacht, Vesper Marine, NMEA 2000, Chetco.
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199.99 annually, charged to your iTunes Account, which will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
Exciting release including:
• AIS Live now available for in-app purchase
• Waterway Guides Cuba now available
• More bug fixes & speed improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues: email@example.com
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. If you've reviewed a previous version please resubmit it as ratings reset with each update. We really appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Used this app in conjunction with predict wind for offshore racing in Australia. I have the navionics gold charts and maintenance of the chart data base has become much easier with fast response from supplier to any issues. Would recommend to all sailors.
This application does not work on iPad Pro using Navionics charts. Do not download it if that's how you are planning to use it otherwise it crashes constantly after 5 minutes use. Unusable as an application until this is fixed- very disappointing. A total lemon in fact. No updates from an initial "we are trying to fix it" from the support email.
Hi Cooperspaleale - this issue has been resolved, please update iNavX to the latest version and you should be good to go. Thank you too for bringing this bug to our attention
iPad 2 pro
Thanks for the fix .its back to being my favourite.
Next step wifi integration with yacht instruments.
Hi Colodog - this issue has been resolved, please update iNavX to the latest version and you should be good to go. Thank you too for bringing this bug to our attention
- NavX Studios LLC
- 89.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 NavX Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Navionics+ Australia (iPhone) $58.99
- Navionics+ Australia (iPad) $139.99
- Navionics 50XG Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific and Hawaii - iPad $134.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.