The Industry Events App centralizes YOUR PROFESSION’S industry news, business events and training courses so you can easily find out what’s happening in your sector on a local and global scale. You don’t need to miss any more valuable networking and learning opportunities again.
The App reduces the amount of time you may typically spend hunting for useful information related to your professional career. On the App you can easily flick through over 250 professions to see what’s happening at a glance – discover the latest breakthroughs, important events and professional development underway right now.
Why not save up to 3 industries in your profile to receive a constant feed of fresh industry news, business events and training related directly to those industries?
The App’s special features include liking, sharing and sending events and training to your social media network and colleagues. You can also save news, insights and event/course details for easy access.
We’ve been busy redesigning the App to give you a better user experience.
The new additions and features we’ve created in this update are:
1. Fresh UX design layout – enabling you to easily stay updated on up to 6 industry sectors
2. Separate headings for Events, Training and News
3. Event CPD/CME/CEU information seen at one glance.
4. Ability to add comments when sharing an event, training or news on LinkedIn
5. Addition of a ‘What’s New’ filter
6. Enhanced content – new events and training displayed immediately on the App
Ratings and Reviews
Very powerful! Good app!
Saves so much time!
Great app for all in one spot to sort through which events are most relevant to you! Recommend for busy professionals wanting to network.
Must have app for any executive
Really great app, user friendly and up to date events from all over the world! I highly recommend.
- Industry Events Worldwide Pty Ltd
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Industry Events Worldwide PTY LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.