Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• Aircraft Rework! We’ve reworked the A-10 “Hog” from the ground up, including with 9 New Liveries, Flight and Landing Spoilers, Pilot with Animated Visor, Cockpit with working gauges, Animated Suspension, New Sounds, Animated Canopy, and Aerial Refueling.
• Our B737 fleet has received some feature updates! Included are Autoland (APPR), 30+ New Liveries, New Wheels, Wing flex, Split Scimitar Winglets, Ground Effect, Pilots, New Strobe Light Timings, and APU Strobe.
Ratings and Reviews
Gets worse with every update.
Pricey to start of with, you get a very limited selection of aircraft, and can no longer use without internet. So much for “infinite” flight. Extremely poor selection of free airports and regions, and if you desire more than the basic product without in app purchases, you must pay exorbitant sums of money, only to realise that it is a subscription, and therefore must be renewed. What’s more, every time I try to fly solo, I am greeted with a pop up window informing me that IF “is experiencing connectivity issues” and that I should “try again later”. Should a miracle occur, and I actually manage to fly, the calibration is sometimes dodgy, and the autopilot has a tendency to perform un commanded pitching movements immediately after exiting the replay mode. All in all I am most unimpressed with the way this app is going, as the developers seem to be becoming increasingly greedy. In fact I would even go so far to say that their in app purchases are practically profiteering, and I personally wouldn’t touch them with a two kilometre long pole. Granted, in terms of how the aircraft look/handle etc, this is the best app, but the rest of it is approaching scam status. Shame.
Let me just say, well done infinite flight!! The new update is extraordinary. This is THE BEST flight sim available on iOS. There are a few things I would like to see however. One: it would be amazing to have 3D airports. I can understand how much work this is for each individual airport. But maybe one day in the future. Two: I would love to see an afterburner animation on the fighter jets. Three: have pilots in every plane just as you have in the Hercules. Four: the ability to chat to other nearby players on online. Also just one more thing, I don’t know whether this is happening for anyone else, but some words are cut off during selecting planes etc. While in the weight and balance section words overlap each other too. Would be nice to see these things fixed soon.
Apart from those small things I would like to see. This game is AMAZING!!!!
X plane vs infinite flight
Ok I’m going to start this of with that I have lots of experience with simulators on computer and I’ve also a pilot for a Boeing 737, virgin airways. If you want a realistic simulator that is nearly the same as real life, it would be x plane 10, infinite flight has some problems. First, you can’t use any of the buttons in the cockpit, second the gears and tires are very gripped to the ground. Whenever you try to do a crosswind Landing the plane just bounces forward, plus the rudder acts like it not there so you can’t realign your self with the runway. If you have ever watched a cross wind landing the tires don’t bounce forward and you can realign your self towards the centreline, like x plane 10 does. The graphics are better in x plane 10 but I don’t real care about that. One thing x plane 10 is missing is multiplayer, that’s the only reason I play infinite flight right now.
Hope this review can help you to decide to which app is better but this is just my opinion.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
Those crosswinds can for sure be tricky, but it should not be acting like you are describing. Feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we'll have a closer look!
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 81.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) $14.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) $117.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) $73.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.