Build an epic roster of DC super heroes and villains and get ready for battle! INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is a free-to-play collectible card game where you build a roster of characters, moves, powers, and gear and enter the arena in touch-based 3-on-3 action combat.
THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN:
5/5: “This game is awesome you will not be disappointed.”
5/5: “This game is amazing it's got everything. It makes you think. It's got action mixed with a nice collectable card game. It's a game I just can't put down.”
5/5: “This game keeps getting better! - Every character, every new card, the gears, the new booster packs and online battles! Everything is so fresh, so cool!”
5/5: “Love the game, can’t believe I waited this long to download it”
5/5: “Best game ever.... Even better then Clash of Clans”
Use the touch screen mechanics of your mobile device to battle your enemies in 3-on-3 action combat. Swipe and tap to perform combos and build your power to pull off special attacks and super moves taken straight from the console version of the game.
Build your move set, increase your powers, upgrade your characters and gear, and beat your competition. Constantly evolve your card collection to fit your style of play and put your best team forward as you take on a series of DC super hero and villian combatants.
Take on real opponents in Online Multiplayer Battles. Compete against players worldwide on the leaderboards, and in tournaments filled with awesome rewards. Lead your team to victory!
Collect and play as your favorite DC Comics icons: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Green Arrow, Flash, Bane, Green Lantern, Doomsday, and many others. With each alternate version of these iconic characters you get a new set of powers and moves, and a whole new fight!
Delivers best-in-class graphics on your phone or tablet, with custom animations for every single super hero and villain. Take the battle to Arkham Asylum, the Batcave, The Watchtower, and other iconic locales from DC Comics, fully rendered in 3D.
Please Note: INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Version 3.0.1 addresses the following:
'Ra’s Al Ghul’s Scimitar’ gear pack starting power bar issue
Batgirl’s Passive ‘Tactical Advantage’ starting power bar issue
Merciless Special 2 ‘Decimate’ damage percentage issue
Crash affecting some players after winning Phantom Zone battles
Version 3.0 unveils a new kind of darkness in Injustice: Gods Among Us!
Collect evil versions of Batman from the standalone DC Comics, The Batman Who Laughs and The Merciless!
Earn Nth Metal and Valorium alloy in The Phantom Zone! Limited time only event.
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
I can't get enough of INJUSTICE!! It rocks!
I love this game so much!! I'm only just getting back into playing Injustice after taking a little time off from playing it. I have a few issues/ suggestions I would like to suggest; firstly, with breakthrough, when u put eligible gold characters, could u possibly add more of a variety of characters that u could use the breakthrough event on. I've had extra copies of Raven, Zod and Static I would like to promote further, but can't as they don't ever appear since breakthrough first started. It would be appreciated if u are able to address this. Thanks. Secondly, can u make some of the characters that are currently in the multiplayer cycle like Flashpoint Deathstroke, Blackest Night Superman and Ares more accessible through multiplayer booster packs. I'm sure not everyone will have the necessary time to grind for them in the arena when they are available. It gives people a chance to obtain the missing characters another way. Lastly, could u add DOJ Batman. U can't obtain him in the game. Overall I would give this game 5 stars still or 10/10. I love Injustice so much!!! It's one of the not so many games I play & have on my iPhone. Thanks for listening Neatherrealm. Keep up all the good and hard work.
Also, could we get Zoom from the hit CW series: The Flash, Shazam Regime, Injustice 2 Batman available in new challenges and also Cyborg Superman. That's to name a few.
I like this game very much & would highly recommend any one to play it for them self.
Problems with this game;
1. It sometimes clitchers & kicks u out of the game.
2. There’s not enough green gemstones as a reward in challenge mode eg, I have over 3000 red gems & ZEARO green stones that are needed for upgrading your gear cards.
3. When u enter the Store feature, under the title Credits the free daily coins u get per day amount are an absolute joke!
4. The most disappointing part of Injustice is the lack of importants they put into the final fight, part of any game is a strong story line, so one as epic as Injustice u would have thought they had a story or trailer to finish on, SMH so uninspiring to finish this game.
5. The hardest part of this game is getting an answer from tec- support reg any game bugs or glitches, this game doesn’t even come up on the list of games when reporting a problem u have to chose other, I mean for such a monster production such as Warner Bros, & they still don’t have the man power needed to fix gamer issues problems I mean SMH guys... I wish the manufacturer would contact me reg such problems, as to why we should even bother writing reviews, what’s the point?
* I hope the makers of this app read my review & could perhaps offer more features for rewards, or a part where we could sell our earned gems or exchange gems, thanks for a great game thus far.
Your loyal fan
Recently this game has stopped working for me properly. I was making an in game purchase a few weeks ago and the game just crashed. I was charged the full amount but never actually got my coins. As a result, the game is glitchy and keeps crashing. Very disappointing. I have made sure the game is the updated version, I've uninstalled and reinstalled game, logged in and out of account... I've tried everything.
The only way that I am actually able to play this game is if I put my iPhone onto "airplane mode" first. If I do not do this, the game crashes almost immediately after the intro. As a result of phone being on airplane mode, I am unable to buy any credits. Every time I try to do so (both on and off airplane mode) now it tells me "cannot connect to the iTunes Store" and then proceeds to crash. It used to work just fine for me. I have invested a fair amount of money into this game so this is just disappointing. Without these errors it would be a 5 star from me, but in light of this, I am only able to give 2 stars.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
- In-App Purchases
- Harley's Bag of Goodies $2.99
- Catwoman's Diamond Stash $14.99
- Deathstroke's Blood Money $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.