Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
HEARTMATH SENSOR REQUIRED: Inner Balance requires either the Bluetooth HeartMath HRV sensor or the HeartMath Lightning sensor for iOS, which connects to your iPhone or iPad and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education, and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind, and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being, and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. Inner Balance guides you and measures your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood selection option
By linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you can
• Synchronize all your Inner Balance or emWave applications across devices
• Track your complete history and lifetime achievement
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize your stressful reactions which erode health and composure
• Reduce your fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Build resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improve coordination and reactions times in sports
• Enhance your meditation practice
• BTLE Sensor can be used in the background with other applications
• App supports iPad Slide Over and Split View multi tasking
• Combined all Advanced Session charts into one, easily scrollable view on iPhone
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good for HRV training but glitchy
The app layout works well and is easy to use, however once I have completed a session and press stop, the app glitches and shuts down, so I have no saved data despite using the app daily for two days. The ear attachment is also frustrating with earrings as I have to remove my earrings for it to get a reading, and sometimes still in doing this it won’t read well, a finger option would be appreciated. I still think this is a fantastic app, but has a few glitches that need ironing out that significantly impact usability.
Inner Balance is working well for my son
My 10-yr-old son has ADHD and I have been trying to teach him mindful breathing for a while now. This app + pulse sensor has made it easy. He’s only been doing three minutes each day for the last two weeks, but he likes it and it calms him. We work out a list of “thank yous” before each session, which I say out loud on my son’s out breath. This usually leaves him in a positive mood. Nice one HeartMath.
Very annoying that the Bluetooth range is so short
I went to app support but the “submit a ticket” button wasn’t working, so I’m submitting feedback here. After paying over AU$200 I would think you’d get at least a 10 meter range but it is MUCH shorter. I have to have the phone on me at all times. Eg I went to check on the washing machine and it disconnects. Poor technology for such a high price. Additionally, at the end of the session when I press the “Journal” tab, I’m not always taken to the session just completed, which means I have to go out that and choose the correct one
- HeartMath LLC
- 26.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HeartMath Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.