By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing photos and videos from your day––whether it’s your morning routine or the trip of a lifetime.
Use Instagram to:
• Edit and share photos with filters and creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation, as well as shadows, highlights, perspective and more.
• Make your videos look cinematic with filters, custom-built stabilization and tools to combine multiple clips into one video.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
• Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 8.5.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
My thoughts on The new update
I have been an Instagram user since 2011 (the first update) and personally I enjoy the older updates to the new ones. I feel like Instagram is supposed to be blue not white and it's almost disappointing. The new logo is very simple and I much rather the older logo. It's the original and everyone knows that's Instagram. Also Instagram is for sharing the world and beautiful things with your family and friends, well, that's what it was meant for to start with... But now there is all these spam accounts posting spam everyday. If Instagram really cared they would get rid of them.
No response from customer service re a hacked acct
I have tried and so has my partner many times to contact CS regarding a hacked account.
We have followed all steps required and still the account is open for people to see.
I'm disgusted by the lack of ability to contact INSTAGRAM.
It was hacked had profile picture removed, password changed name changed and a vile description added.
How are we meant to protect ourself let alone our family from sick predators if CS do not respond to our requests for help. What a joke.
From Awesome to Awful.
Instagram was the best social media app around, until Facebook bought it & ruined everything with adds, suggested likes, & algorithms that decide what I see first instead of chronological posting. We don't need another Facebook, we want our old Instagram back! Now you've even ruined the logo so it looks like every other cheap fad app on the market. Listen to your customers & return Instagram to its original form before someone else creates an app like the old & we all defect!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 July 2016
- Version: 8.5.2
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.