Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
We have begun to roll out new tools to help you manage your time on Instagram. Go to profile and tap “Your Activity” in the settings menu.
* Your Activity: See your average time for Instagram on a device. Tap any bar to see your total time for that day.
* Daily Reminder: Set a daily reminder to give yourself an alert when you've reached the amount of time you want to spend for the day.
* Mute Push Notifications: Tap “Notification Settings” and turn on “Mute Push Notifications” to limit your Instagram notifications.
Time on Instagram should be positive, intentional and inspiring. These tools will be available globally in the coming weeks.
Ratings and Reviews
In the great big crowd of social media apps, Instagram continues to stand out for a reason: it makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy and fun. Whether you’re posting breathtaking vacation photos tweaked with one of dozens of cool image filters or a video clip of an insane concert, Instagram’s uncluttered accessibility has kept it at the top of the social-sharing heap.
Problems about Instagram
On my phone when I go onto Instagram I can not see anyone's story's and when I go into my notifications if I want to go onto there account I have to search it up I can't just press there name. I can't add anything to my story. When I put up a post I can't put more then one image it doesn't come up with the multiple button. This only happens on my phone but on my other devises a problem would be that there are way too many adds. I also want to know who looks at my account or my posts without liking them. It doesn't even come up with how many profile visits there were in the last 7 days! It is so annoying. I always get so many notifications to say that someone dm me and no one even dm me. When I go and check what the dm was I realise that it was the same message that was sent to me ages ago! If I am looking at something and a message from someone comes up I press like and a love heart gets sent to that person! Then they question why I sent them one. Every time I report an account or a post Instagram does nothing about it. They just leave what I reported and they don't care about it! If someone doesn't follow you then you can send them a message even if they are on private! This shouldn't happen.. Please fix all of these problems they are annoying me
What can I say?
I am absolutely in love with Instagram. I can go live. I can share photos with close friends or any of my followers. I can dm (direct message). I can post on my story that stays up for the next 24 hrs. I can write cool captions and tag people on my posts. I can login on my laptop. I can log out at anytime or add an account. I can write a bio for everyone to see. I can go private account or public. I can switch to business account which includes promotional options. I can connect to my Facebook account. I can like any photos. I can save photos to a Instagram gallery in the app. And much more!!!
The two things that I think could make instagram better would be: if there were more effects to put on videos like adding music or text on the video & if you could like each other’s bio’s! I find some people’s bios really funny or interesting and wish I could show them that I like it without going out of my way to send them a dm.
Please make these changes! 🤩
- Instagram, Inc.
- 143.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.