By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.5
We’re excited to bring you an update to Instagram Direct!
•Now you can share posts you see on Instagram as messages. Just tap the arrow under the post.
•Send photos, videos and text messages back and forth to keep conversations going.
•Name group conversations so they're easy to find.
Not 100% Happy
First off, the fact that instagram has enables portrait and landscape photos to be uploaded in full size is amazing, but something needs to be done about the thumbnail image, I've noticed more so with portrait images that half the image seems to get cropped off, there needs to be an option to adjust the thumbnail image. Second, I've noticed since the newest instagram DM update that not only had it deleted half of my direct messages but the messages that didn't get deleted simply won't load, and now you are unable to tell if someone has opened your direct message also. Please look into this.
Come on Instagram …
I run a fan account on Instagram, and so far it's been an incredibly rewarding experience. Until I got deleted. It broke my heart, all my friends and effort went down the drain. I know it sounds stupid to be sad over a social media account, but it was my escape, my home. Instagram is hated by many other fan accounts. They delete us, the people who bring pop culture to their company.
The only reason I'm still on Instagram is because my fandom and I don't really have anywhere else to go. Please stop this. It breaks us.
I am obsessed with this app it is just so good I even found a old friend from England and their has been some very nice people on there the app is the best because there is many other apps that are connected so if you wanna post a pic from another app you can because it's been linked together Instagram also has a bad side there is a hacker called 4chan and they hack accounts search up 4chan in the search button and it will come up with 4chan accounts
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 August 2015
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.