By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 400 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.21.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!! :(
I love Instagram. I use it everyday. It has been working fine for me since first got it years ago. However, ever since the recent update, a big problem has occurred. Instagram automatically unfollowed everyone who has followed me in the past week who were on my notifications??? And as I tried to follow them back again, and once they accept me, nothing changes and it STILL says I'm not following them. I told one the girls who I followed and she said that I was in her followers list though. BUT FOR ME, I CAN NOT VIEW THEIR PROFILES AND IT SAYS IM NOT FOLLOWING THEM! Can you please fix this problem and change it so I can view their profiles as its been very very annoying and I cannot follow any new people AT ALL. :(
It's Ok .... but ...
Not a bad app and I only have one real gripe ... I prefer using this one on my iPad instead of the phone, I use the keyboard attached to it for typing or texting, but this app only has a portrait view and I've just about given up trying to type comments or anything else while I'm in Instagram because you have to turn your head sideways to see what you are typing! ... How about making it portrait or LANDSCAPE (PLEASE), surely that can't be too hard to do? Anyway, the app is OK, just frustratingly painful with what I've written here in mind.
Please fix ASAP!
I've been having this issue with a few apps lately. I'm not sure if anyone else is encountering this problem like myself, but I can't seem to change my profile picture or post any pictures simply because the photos won't show up. Yes, I've allowed Instagram access to my photos, I've restarted the app, switched off my device, and it's been updated, yet I still can't view photos. Please fix this glitch/bug/issue! It's driving me insane.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 28 April 2016
- Version: 7.21.1
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.