By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing photos and videos from your day––whether it’s your morning routine or the trip of a lifetime.
Use Instagram to:
• Edit and share photos with filters and creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation, as well as shadows, highlights, perspective and more.
• Make your videos look cinematic with filters, custom-built stabilization and tools to combine multiple clips into one video.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
• Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 8.5
Want my feed back in chronological order!
I absolutely HATE this new update where Instagram seems to think that I am not capable of deciding which posts I do and don't like, and has decided to change its algorithms to completely mess up my feed. If I don't want to see certain posts, I simply don't follow that account! I don't want Instagram to try and decide what I should and shouldn't see. I downloaded Instagram with a chronological feed and I want it back that way. I constantly miss posts, and my feed is now full of just three or so accounts and nothing else! Please Instagram - remove this update AT ONCE and bring back our feeds in chronological order. I prefer it MUCH BETTER that way! I am planning on deleting my account and uninstalling the app if something is not changed very soon. Definitely 100% would NOT recommend Instagram to anyone at the moment! It is useless, confusing and not at all what users were used to. Terrible, terrible idea to do this to our feeds. Why couldn't you leave it as it was? Or at least release an update where people can CHOOSE if they want their feed in chronological or so called "popular order"?! 😡😡😡👎👎👎
Full stars but just wanted to say...
Please understand for people just starting out on Instagram won't be able to have their posts seen by many or by new followers because of the chronological order issue. Many people are still trying to get new followers, myself included, I would love to continue to grow my follower base just like anyone else but this makes it quite difficult. I understand update experiments happen with everything but with many people already upset I do hope some positive old ways will return. The app is amazing! I use it everyday and I'm not just saying that. I started using this app when it first came out and have loved it ever since! So keep up the great work and hope it continues for years to come!
Bring back chronological order
I now miss so many photos thanks to your new algorithm. You think you can choose which photos I like to see the most? How about all of them, otherwise I wouldn't be following these peoples accounts. It's called "Insta"gram meaning instant. I loved that I could see friends photos as they took them. Now it takes two days for me to see a picture they've posted. At least Facebook gives us the option between most recent and top news. I barely use this anymore and instead go on snapchat where I can see posts the minute they are uploaded. You really failed big time Instagram. Would rate zero if I could.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.