By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.4.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I've used Instagram for years, and when I heard of the live feature, I was super excited for it. However, it still hasn't been released in Australia, which is extremely disappointing to my friends and I considering many others got it in 2016. I've been needing to livestream on other apps while waiting for this feature. Many reviews here are asking for aussie livestreams, Instagram would be a lot more fun if we had this feature. When will it be released to us?
Great photo sharing app. A great place to share and view photos without the bs that comes with some other social media. Only complaint: I can't upload photos directly from my computer. I know this was the initial intention of Instagram but it has grown so much that I think this option needs to be reconsidered. Slightly annoying when the app refreshes and you lose your spot.
App reloads every time I leave and reopen it
Not sure how long it's been doing this but the app refreshes itself everytime I open it even if I leave it for 2 seconds to look at a message or whatever. I lose my place and I may have been scrolled 8 hours down the timeline. Also the search panel refreshes. This makes the app very hard to use for me. Is this deliberate? If so it makes no sense. Please fix it so the app state is remembered in memory for as long as possible. If I want the app to refresh I'll refresh it. Also Apples background app refresh setting had no effect on this issue. Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 January 2017
- Version: 10.4.1
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.