Learn to read & write the Chinese vocabulary covered in the online course Contemporary Chinese, Books 1, 2, 3 & 4
- 45 Lessons with over 1,880 words and expressions.
- Choose which Level(s), Lesson(s) or Word(s) you want to practice.
- Flashcards that automatically target the words you find most difficult.
- Native speaker sound files for every word and expression.
- Stroke order animation for every Chinese character.
- Statistics and flashcard practice history to keep track of your progress.
- Search feature to look up the English meaning of over 10,000 common Chinese words.
- Technology licensed to Oxford University Press (London and Hong Kong).
- Used at Monash University (Australia) (http://hanyunet.monash.edu.au/en/enhome.aspx)
OFFER TO TEACHERS OF CHINESE: We can customize our app with your vocabulary exclusively for your students. If you are interested, please contact us directly: email@example.com.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions about this app, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated App :
- Latest iOS Support
-All Device compatibility
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.