By Eric Payne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This simple straight forward wizard driven app with audible alerts allows for super easy setup for virtually any type of workout sessions requiring 2 or 3 interval timers. The user friendly interface will guide you step by step through setting up your timers so that you can start your workouts quickly without getting bogged down with complicated menus and settings.
PLEASE NOTE: THE TIMERS IN THIS APP WILL NOT CONTINUE TO OPERATE IF THE APP GOES TO BACKGROUND
*** Not sure if this app is right for you? Please take it for a test drive with the FREE LITE version.
- Functions in in lock/sleep mode
- Easy to use wizard style interface with textual guides and spin wheels.
- 2 or 3 interval timers available for each session
- Timers can be set from 5 seconds up to 60 minutes and 55 seconds in any 5 second increment
- Fixed (up to 30) or unlimited number of cycles
- Optional delay before start from 5 to 30 seconds in 5 second increments
- Preset sound alerts
- Optional labels for each timer
- Displays total number of cycles completed or remaining
- Displays total number of times each interval timer has been completed
- Displays grand total of elapsed time for each timer
- Reset Button to allow a session to be restarted
- Start and Pause buttons
- Cancel Button to cancel session and to change settings and start again
What's New in Version 1.4
-Allows iPod to sleep automatically after the specified number of cycles have been completed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 26 October 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: E Payne
- © 2011 Eric Payne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.