Meeting Planner by timeanddate.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find the perfect time for people in different time zones.
The Meeting Planner for iOS by timeanddate.com calculates the most convenient meeting time and visualizes normal business hours, non-working hours, and nighttime in a simple traffic light scheme: green, yellow & red.
• Add an unlimited number of participating cities from 5000+ locations worldwide.
• The traffic light color-coded timetable shows the best meeting time based on each location's local time, normal business hours, and public holidays.
Plan a business meeting based on green lights, a private call on the yellow light, and avoid the red hours if you don’t want to wake someone up.
• Select the time within 15-minute slots and choose the duration of your meeting.
• Choose am/pm or 24-hour time format.
• Export meeting times to your calendar.
• Share meeting information via email directly from your iPhone or iPad.
The email includes the local times for all participants and link to the online timetable for your meeting.
The ICS calendar file is attached by default to ensure import to the correct calendar.
• All meetings are automatically saved. Use the duplicating function to reschedule a new meeting with the same participants.
• Meeting Planner auto synchronizes the time, correct time zones, and Daylight Saving Time changes based on timeanddate.com’s highly accurate databases.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Everything is new in this version. A long overdue update to the popular Meeting Planner app.
• Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical issues or requests.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 July 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time and Date AS/timeanddate.com
- © 2016 Time and Date AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.