Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- New Alpha Wolf companion with Wolf Pack ability! Call the pack to your side and savage the dead. Event starts December 21st.
- New Daily Carnage stage - MGN-6 Juggernaut.
- Holiday gifts in your inbox from December 10th - 25th.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Play this with the lights on.
I am loving this game but some TLC would go a long way
I love how responsive the shooting mechanic is and how satisfying it is to absolutely decimate the zombies. It’s interesting as this is a rail shooter flipped on its head (you control the limited movement instead of being able to control the gun). But I keep getting attacked by enemies I can’t see because they’re out side of the camera. As you can control some movement but it’s limited to a forward motion it would make a lot more sense to have zombies disappear when outside of the camera and within a certain distance. This would allow the player to feel as if it was his or her fault they were killed and also stop people from exploiting the game if a disappear outside of the camera mechanic is added. But it’s amazing so far.
Pretty fun but needs some fixes
This game is pretty fun with an cool story line but it is kind of paid to win because you really need to spend a bit of money in this game to progress and there should be a reload button like a normal fps has and the controls are weird because you can't move too well so it should be like a fps control instead of this weird wonky control but pretty fun also when you die they eat you intestines ??? But don't you become a zombie when bitten but not get intestines eaten also there should not be corn trees because when you walk pass them out of the tree some zombie just leaps at you and kill you that is just not fair so this game need balancing, if you pay easy win don't pay impossible
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 973.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2017-18 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Need a Lifesaver? $0.99
- Essentials Gold Pack $7.99
- Militia HK-5A special offer $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.