Small business owners love Invoice2go because it's fast and simple. Send professional invoices and quotes to your customers and get paid faster while winning more business.
Create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using one simple app. Accept all the ways your customers want to pay, online or at point-of-sale. Capture your expenses as you incur them. We are the on-the-go invoicing solution for all types of small businesses: from contractors to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. All of your information is automatically synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and computer.
Invoice2go has been the #1 invoice app for 10+ years and counting. Here’s why people choose Invoice2go:
LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL
* Streamline your look. Choose from 8 professional invoice templates optimized for easy use.
* Add a logo for your business. Upload your own or create one using our custom logo designer.
* Match your brand. Sync the color of your logo to your invoice.
* Showcase your awards and honors. Include additional images on your invoice to elevate your look.
INVOICE with EASE
* Create and send an invoice in under 3 minutes.
* Jump right in without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
* Experience updates in real time. Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
* Convert an estimate into an invoice in seconds.
* Set up weekly, bi-weekly or monthly invoices for repeat business and we’ll remind you when they’re ready to be sent.
GET PAID FASTER
* Send invoices on the spot. Improve your turnaround time and save yourself the paperwork.
* Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
* Accept all the ways they want to pay, online or at point-of-sale with a swipe, chip, or tap.
* Never miss a thing. Keep an eye on overdue invoices and send automatic payment reminders.
• Easily track your expenses. Simply snap a photo of your receipt to safely store and claim business expenses.
• Save for next time. Add expenses directly to your invoice and save recurring expenses for future use.
• No more overflowing shoeboxes. Organize all of your expenses and print expense reports with one tap.
* Stay up to date. Know what happens to your invoice after you hit “send”. See when customers have viewed your invoices and who still needs to make a payment.
* Schedule appointments and organize your day.
* Keep track of your receipts.
* Keep track of time on the job and bill accurately.
* Run reports on estimates, invoices, expenses and more.
* Get all the information you need in one statement. Just select a client and we’ll take care of the rest.
Invoice 2go the ultimate invoice maker: Send simple invoices using professional templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and quotes, online payments, point of sale , pos for iPhone, pos for iPad, bill organiser, receipt and expense tracking, and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy-to-use app. Whether you need to create a construction invoice or quote, business receipt for your side gig or track receipts for your small business, Invoice2go is the #1 invoice app.
** Ready to get started? Download our free invoice app today. You can try the Invoice2go Pro Plan for 14 days free (no credit card required) before choosing the plan that best suits your business.
** Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Invoice2go doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission.
NEW: Create and manage appointments—right from your Invoice2go app.
· Easily create appointments on the go
· Get directions to your client’s location
· Send email and text reminders to clients
· Add appointments to invoices for easy billing
Available on Enterprise and Unlimited plans. Download the latest version from the App Store to access.
Love the app? Leave us a rating or review.
Have a question? Tap Help within the app’s main menu, or visit support.2go.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Nobody gets into business because they have a passion for sending quotes, invoices and payment reminders—so let Invoice 2go handle all that. Don’t wait until you get back to the office; send beautifully designed invoices on the go as soon as you’re done. Track expenses, take credit card payments, sign documents on the spot—the only thing left for you to do is, you know, that thing you have a passion for!
A very handy time saving app
Great app layouts easy to use customizing your invoices is a breeze only down side they are far far from been fair and affordable a booklet off a thousand invoices cost $4 from the post office and a quote book about the same and takes roughly the same time to write up for clients only storage and filing paper work is a breeze on the app yet the app developers want to sell you 50 invoices and a total off 5 clients for around $30 a year what good it’s that to anyone who is running a serious business, and after you buy the lite version there is no quotes allowed to be done just invoices !!! Easily the worst developer idea ever no wonder every business I ask uses “Tiny Invoices” they obviously run a legitimate business and have a grasp on how businesses operate.
An app like this should do so well, it’s made brilliantly and polished off nicely yet your lake off high ratings and reviews is clearly a result of your sales and PR team missing it’s target this isn’t a kids game it’s a gambling app if I pay for a service I want the whole service and there is no point in charging people $89 for 200 invoices and $260 for the full app again missing out, as any large company will most likely have a office staff working on invoices and quotes that work into there accounting or are inclusive with the accounting program.
Hello, we're incredibly sorry for your frustration, and understand that you are looking for a program with pricing and quota that may better suit your business needs. Thank you for your valuable feedback, we will be passing it along to our team for consideration, as we take our customer feedback very seriously to work on improvements for our app. In the meantime, if there is anything we could do to help you see if you are on the best plan for your needs, please reach out to our team and we would be happy to review your options with you.
I am still finding more things that just are not right anymore. Expenses that I have entered just drop off and invoices too. I am now sitting up having to go through a whole 3 months of receipts to see if they are actually showing. I still don’t know why you changed it as it’s obvious by us long time users reviews that we are not happy. Also, all the time I spent loading my pics of receipts was also a waste of time as now there is just a red x in replace and I can’t view them.
Before update.... I run our business with this and it just keeps getting better over time. The support is awesome too, anytime I have a question it is answered straight away and followed up.
After update EDIT Oh no I have to edit my 5 stars. Updated today 8th Nov and trying to do my BAS for the ATO and I can't even print my reports I need anymore. What's happened? I'm having to rethink my whole record keeping software now. Please bring back where we can print from the reports instead of it emailing a report which isn't even what you exported. When loading receipts in there is an extra 2 clicks to get what you need into the entry and you can't save the expense unless you write a description of some sort which isn't necessary for me. Why try and fix something that wasn't broken. It's too busy and hard to read. Tried on the laptop, same.
Thanks for sharing your feedback with our team, Blondebits. We've been hearing a lot of great feedback from our customers who are enjoying the new Invoice2go. We are constantly rolling out new features as well to ensure we are delivering the best possible way to run your business. So sorry to hear this has not been your experience and want to help make sure you can manage your business seamlessly. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Apple Store username included so a Support Specialist can help you with your expenses and invoices. Our team of experts is available and wants to help.
- 166.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Invoice2go, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month $14.99
- Starter Package - 12 month $38.99
- Pro Package - 12 months $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.