IP Scanner for iPhone scans your local area network to determine the identity of machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
This free, "lite" version allows you to try IP Scanner to see if it suits your needs. It is therefore limited to displaying only the first 7 devices it finds. You may upgrade to the full version via in-app-purchase at any time.
IP Scanner for iPhone is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• export scan results via email
• ping and port scan tools build in
• save and import custom device lists
Improved MAC sync feature.
Ratings and Reviews
I have IP Scanner on my Mac and IPad. I find it an extremely reliable and useful tool. I use it every other day. I deal with a mix of computers (both Windows and Macs). It is definitely a must have for anyone who works on a LAN. My only complaint about this product is a lack of a Windows version (hint hint).
IP Scanner helps me keep track of...
* when an iDevice has accidentally been left on, discharging its battery
* any computers still running before we head out of the house for a few hours - so I can switch off and save power
* a print server's newly-assigned IP address
This tool saves so much time messing around trying to find residential gateway settings where the owner has not saved a backup or hard copy of settings. Just one of many scenarios where this comes in useful!
- Eric Redlinger
- 23.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005-2018, 10base-t interactive
- In-App Purchases
- IP Scanner Pro Upgrade $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.