iPaintMySpace is an easy to use one touch colour visualizer enabling you to see how your house or project will look with the desired colour without having to buy the paint right away. Simply choose a photo from your device or take a photo and then browse or search for a colour to apply to the wall with one touch.
Features of the App:
- 1000's of colours to choose from leading brands such as Sherwin Williams, Wattyl, Valspar, Pascol & Resene.
- One touch on the screen to visualize the colour.
- Use opacity and tolerance on fill to get best result (Long press on fill to adjust)
- Take your own photo or upload an existing photo
- Use the paint brush and erase functions to touch up the final product.
- Undo & redo buttons so you can compare colour
- Use the search function to find the desired colour
- Save favourite colours for future use
- Save the end result and share with friends via email, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest.
*Please note – There is now only 1 version available, it incudes all colours and no restrictons on use. There is no longer a free version on the market.
Squashed a couple minor bugs and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like a paint app for a 5 year old but less user friendly. You basically take a photo of your room then paint over it with your finger. The “fill” option works very badly even if you outline it like they suggest - it won’t fill to your edges.
And what sort of paint app doesn’t include white??!!! 🤦♀️ oh, and if you can’t switch between colours unless you remember to save it to your favourites first or else you won’t be able to find it again. It needs a colour picking tool or a colour toggle bar or something.
It suitable if you want to get a colour scheme for say your home exterior as you would need to colour in the whole pic and loose any definition of you home/Project so you may as well bust out your crayons. At least then you will have a bit more control
No more painting catastrophes for me!
This app is so useful and user friendly! I am a champion of adventurous colour ideas that end badly. This takes the guess work out of colour choice that lets an amateur like me get it (closer to, if not perfectly) right!
I downloaded this app tonight and it has shut down four times in 40 minutes.
Just as soon as I'm close to finishing my project, the app closes and I lose it all and have to start again. Frustrating!
- carmel sloane
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015.iPAINT MY SPACE. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.