No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, etc..
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App etc..
- Zip photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Print documents.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Upload and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, and OneDrive.(Pro Version)
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Pro Version)
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1. Added support of extracting more file formats including: ISO, DEB, CAB, Split RAR, JAR, RPM, CBZ, etc..
2. Added Landscape mode on iPhone devices.
3. Added storage space information in Data Statistics.
4. Built for new iPad Pro devices.
5. Optimized photo compressing.
6. Other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
$4.99 = $7.99?
I just downloaded the free version but was advised that they’ll only zip up to 5MB- if I want to add more files I’ll need to upgrade.
So I clicked to upgrade and there was a $5.99 option for iPhone and iPad and a $4.99 option for iPhone only. I clicked on the latter and was taken to another page for purchase, where the price showed $7.99!
I couldn’t see anywhere to contact their customer support.
I didn’t proceed with the upgrade because that was too sneaky for my liking.
Crashes every time
It crashes every time I try to save a image, it worked fine before the update,
Does not work
I paid for the full version to unzip 1 folder in Dropbox. Didn’t work, nil options will be asking Apple for a refund as it does not work as it suggests.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.