By American College of Cardiology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest research and clinical practice updates in cardiology are now at your fingertips with the JACC Journals app. You can:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 7.1.1
About JACC Journals
The ACC publishes highly influential journals in the area of cardiovascular medicine. The current titles included are:
• JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology. The number one cardiovascular journal worldwide, with an international reputation for excellence.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. Provides readers with a broad, balanced view of all aspects of cardiovascular imaging.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. Encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and non-coronary) peripheral and cerebrovascular interventions.
• JACC: Heart Failure. Publishes the most important findings on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and care of heart failure patients.
• JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. Encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
iTunes subscriptions to JACC Journals
If you are a new reader, you can purchase an individual subscription to each journal or buy a single issue of any journal. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology
JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
JACC: Heart Failure
JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
A single issue of any journal for $19.99
1-year subscription to any journal for $299.99
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
The latest research and clinical practice updates in cardiology are now at your fingertips with the JACC Journals app. Now enjoy access to open access and open archive content without having to login, in addition to Accessibility support. This version also includes fixes for compatibility with iOS 9.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 13 October 2015
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: American College of Cardiology
- Copyright © 2015 Elsevier Inc. © 2015 American College of Cardiology Foundation All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- JACC Journals Annual Subscription$499.99