Featured on NY Times, The Next Web, and Gizmodo, and Apple in New & Noteworthy and Amazing on iPhone 5 in 2012!
"[Jittergram] does something new and fun with photos." —The Next Web
Make a 3D sterogram or a long stop motion animation! Then share it with your friends online via Twitter, Facebook or Email.
Or you can just keep it to yourself and save it to your device.
Jittergram makes it easy by showing your previous frame on top of the current camera view so you can line everything up perfectly. It then automatically creates a GIF and makes it super easy to share.
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Ratings and Reviews
Slick interface and lovely branding, the resulting animations look incredible (especially if you put a bit of effort in) Definitely would have rated 5 stars, but there are a few things I'd love to see in future updates.
- I tried taking a sequence of photos longer than about 30-40, and Jittergram crashed. Understandable as that's a lot of photos to manage, but it was a shame to lose that work!
- I don't think the 3D stereogram mode is needed. You could further simplify the app by ditching this.
- Sharing. Twitter is great as a medium for sharing your Jittergrams, but a gallery/feed with followers and liking/commenting features would be very powerful for spreading the word.
- Other reviewers suggestions of text and speeds etc are, I think, unnecessary, but I do think cropping to square (providing a frame while filming) and some Insta-esque filters would work wonders for making Jittergrams look and feel special.
- Lastly once you start getting to 8-10 images, the processing speed gets incrementally slower. Again, understandable but it would be great to maintain a certain speed for processing between photos. Easier to get into a good flow while creating an animation.
But in saying all that, Jittergram is still my new favourite app right now. Having so much fun creating little stop motion animations with it!
I have finally found what I was looking for!
I LOVE stereo graphs! I have been using my old nishika cameras to create them but processes te film and having it scanned can be a pain and then I found this!!! This app has so much potential!! I read a review suggesting to take away this feature of te app as it was useless.. Please don't! It's amazing! 3D photography! How is it useless? I would love to see ways to edit the photos with cropping/alignment, maybe even filter to pretty them up a bit! I also would love to do some 4 shot stereographs and have them animate back and forth. It just adds more dimension.
Overal simple app, easy to use! Thank you!!!
This is a great app. It just needs some more options.
Such as the ability to choose flash, image size, colours used to generate gif.
Also as the idevices can't natively view gifs, it needs a saved file gallery for browsing later.
Again, this is a great app but with a few additions it could be even better.
- Friends of The Web, LLC
- 8.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Friends of The Web, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Animated Drawing Tool $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.